View Single Post
Old 10-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #6
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
You've got the dragon!! That's the coolest villager of ALL THE GAME!

I quited the game because I lost one of my most beloved villagers and getting the ones you really like is a nightmare.
I had a room decorated like the power ranger headquarters (yes, there are different color Power Ranger suit on this game) and a Mr. Miyagi inspired bonsai room.

Fishing and collecting fossils was fun, but a serious and planed village design is simply too tedious for me and a new villager coming to the town can ruin all your work.

Finally me and my girl decided to resell it and now are extremly happy with Fantasy Life ^___^
Haha, he's definitely a standout villager! I love Drago so much. That lazy personality really suits him. Man, I'd definitely quit if I lost Coco, she's my favorite, with Walt being a close second. Losing them would suuuuuuuck. I've pretty much had the same villagers since the beginning, so even the ones I like less are special to me. Bummed me out for a good long while when Rodney unexpectedly left. I miss that blue hamster.

My rooms are themed, but not rooted in pop culture. The main one is sort of a bedroom inspired by stuff I like, lots of purple, the bathroom is traditional Japanese, the attic is an arcade full of games & toys, the basement is a laboratory, got a 1950's diner styled kitchen in back, & a showroom where I keep trophies, villagers pics, rare items, etc. My museum is mostly for storage but I've got a Nintendo/Undersea room, as well as a Breaking Bad themed room.

I feel you on the planned village thing, but I recently wanted to rekindle the flame a little bit & started dedicating time to sprucing the place up. I actually really got into the groove of things & now I've got awesome gardens & themed portions of the town, as well as a stone path throughout. I really enjoy maintaining it all now, & growing gold roses/jacob's ladders feels great.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote