View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 01:46 PM   #21
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Probably Jurassic Park or the Lion King, they were on penny theaters after their original run and my mom would take me there while she went shopping. Even without those I saw Jurassic Park 3D re-release 3 times plus at least one time the original run I saw it minimum 4 times.

There are many movies I saw 3 or 2 times, my logic was that if I really liked the movie I needed to see it as many times in theaters as I could. This started with Star Wars episode II I know I saw Batman Begins and Superman Returns at least twice.

The reason why anyone would want to watch a movie is you'll never see it with the same experience again, the big screen, sound etc. No matter how good your home theater is it just isn't the same.

I don't really watch movies more than once, I watched Episode VII twice and Jurassic World twice. I'll likely see Jurassic World 2 twice as well but that's about it.

I can't even be enticed to see movies I'm interested in while they're in theaters anymore, it's just such an annoying experience most of the time that it isn't worth it. In general I only watch about 5 hollywood films per year, if you count indie/international movies that number doubles.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote