View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 02:26 PM   #91
Peanut
Second Gear

I'm looking forward to Orton vs Undertaker. Legend on Legend Killer after all. Taker's career is coming to an end, and I recently read he's looking to put someone over big time before his career ends. It might be a nice little push for Orton to be the one to break Taker's WM winning streak.

I'm not overly interested in the title matches for WM, which will end up being HHH vs Batista and JBL vs Cena in my mind. I'd want the title to change hands both times, but I don't know if I see it happening both ways. If only one is going to win, I'd pick Cena over JBL to do it.

Probably the one most talked about match I'm looking forward to is Angle vs Shawn Michaels. Supposed to be Angle's retirement match. It should be a good one.

What worries me, is that at this time we usually know straight up who's going for what title at WM, things are in such a big jumble right now. I guess it's ok though, we do still have a while before WM. I just hope they can get some good angles and feuds going, because this years WM doesn't really look all that impressive.
Peanut is offline   Reply With Quote