View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 09:32 AM   #29
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Main problem is at our age, we shouldn't care. Let the kids have their show and when they get older they can research older versions if they want.

We're supposed to be kinda like 'oh, a new tmnt cartoon. Neat. I remember watching them as a kid' and carry on with our adult lives.

I'll always like my 80s collection, read IDW, probably play the games and watch future live action movies, but other than watching the first ep or 2 of Rise, I'm jumping out of the Cubed Train and switching to Casual Lane.

I love the turtles, I'll always will, but I'm not gonna be like 60 and arguing about why Don's mask is the wrong shade of purple in the 10th version of the series.
I don't understand this way of thinking. Many adults watch cartoons and always will. While it's true all shows are aimed at new kids first and foremost, they also know they'll have an adult following due to the brand.

It's the same thing with Star Wars and any other franchise that spanned generations. It's aimed at both new kids and adult fans.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote