View Single Post
Old 02-13-2017, 12:46 PM   #27
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Bumping for something I've realized that's best discussed here:

How are the Triceratons, as a civilization, born? My present assumption is that the Utroms 'grew' them to be born full size and made restrictions to keep them from breeding with one another ala Jurassic Park, but with all male specimens instead of all females, and they kept the information for the process a Top Secret. Of course, they probably did get a hold of the secret during the rebellion, which aided them.

So...would they carry on as they had before, or would they attempt some revisions so they can have females, or at the very least be able to reproduce among themselves without assistance? Or, given how they're Great Conquerors, would see raising children as a waste of time and carry on as the Utroms had? Or maybe they'd even go for something in the middle like Logan's Run. Children are born through artificial means and they're raised by a special class of workers while the rest of the adults are military officials.
Though with a tiny minority of naysayers against the idea of artificial life, arguing that it might be better for their civilization to begin life as the rest of the universe does and to have family units, and expanded paths of careers. Their ending argument being "How do you think the Utroms were so successful?!", and refuting with their allies in the rebellion - namely the Neutrinos.

I guess they could be called the Eggheads or something .

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 02-13-2017 at 01:00 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote