View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 06:08 PM   #8
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

One more note of interest is that it was not until season 6 that the turtles began having a consistent look per season.

Even in season 1, there are some pretty noticeable differences between the look of the turtles when comparing episodes.

Seasons 2 and 3 were the worst offenders with some episodes looking like they're not from the same season at all. (e.g. Return of the technodrome and Return of the Fly).

Seasons 4 and 5 became a bit more consistent with 2 major animation styles employed rather than a million, one animating the more realistic looking episodes like My Brother The Bad Guy and Planet of the Turtleoids and the other making more cartoony episodes like Hokum Hare and the Muckman episode.

Season 6 and 7 look consistent all throughout. Season 8 then changes the aesthetic completely but the look per season stays the same until the end of the show.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote