View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 05:07 AM   #3
LGN-76
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
You have every right to your preferences in tmnt.

That being said though, discussions here would be more interesting if you told us why you love what you love in regards to each version.

The best form of discussion here is an impersonal exchange of ideas about how we view everything tmnt related.
Thank You. With that out of the way:

-Donatello is my favorite turtle because I like purple and green, I'm a technology guru, and I like sticks.

-The 87 series is my favorite because I absolutely loved it as a kid, and I really wanted to get back into it during my teenage years despite the 2003 series being the main thing.

-TSOTO is my favorite movie because the turtles fight foot soldiers, Shredder, other mutants, and Super Shredder all in one movie! Plus Donatello really shines in it.

(This part is important to me because I'm a gamer above all else)
-The Manhattan Project is my Favorite Game because I love beat-em-ups, I can beat it on a regular basis, and I can play it everywhere I go. Same with TMNT II, IV, and Tournament Fighters. I also love TMNT I, even though it's not a beat-em-up and I've never beaten it.

-I've only read little of TMNT Adventures, but want to delve into it more and make it my favorite comic as it looks very interesting and also resonates with the 87 series more than the other comics...

I pretty much love everything about TMNT. I can't even think off the top of my head of any TMNT material that I don't appreciate.

Last edited by LGN-76; 04-17-2020 at 07:55 AM.
LGN-76 is offline   Reply With Quote