View Single Post
Old 10-07-2017, 05:59 AM   #87
Panda_Kahn_fan
Mad Scientist

Why I think they should do (and they never will), Is a movie series set in the 80's/90's where the TMNT's origin is told in a flashback in the beginning, with narration of Splinter telling the origin, accompanied by showing six Japanese woodcuts: the first is the turtles fighting shredder on a rooftop from the original film, a second with them duking it out with tokka and rahzar in a nightclub, the third with them in Samurai armor holding the time scepter, the fourth shows them fighting Yatol's stone generals in front of a giant portal, the fifth depict the turtles battling chrome dome/robo-shredder on a big truck sliding down a snowy mountain, and a sixth woodcut with the team fighting krang, bebop and rocksteady in the middle of the assembling technodrome. A way of saying. 'Hey, a greatly different version of this stuff happened in our universe, but a lot of it didn't happen the same way, and didn't suck. So instead of insulting your intelligence and retelling the same story you've seen and heard in other media a dozen times over the past thirty years, we're acknowledging the past, and moving ahead with our own story.' In other words, a movie that loosely acknowledges the events of all six films, not ignoring the fact of the reboot and how terrible it could get, and move ahead with something new.

IDW is the best version of TMNT

If they make a TMNT reboot movie retelling the shredder battle/origin, I won't buy a ticket.

Last edited by Panda_Kahn_fan; 10-07-2017 at 10:25 AM.
Panda_Kahn_fan is offline   Reply With Quote