View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 11:50 AM   #10
The Great Saiyaman
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Just a personal thought I had was that Fish face would kidnap stockman to make a retro mutagen, seen as he wanted to go back to 'romancing the ladies'. (and Stockman doesn't catch a break) So far as survival, I suppose it was open though, Stockman did have time to wake up and get out so maybe he did or didn't. A lot of the tech he had access to would have perished in the fire but who knows what Shredder was storing where.
At the moment I'm doing some artworks about Leonardo and Karai's wedding and the sheer mayhem that came with the wedding party. One of the ideas I have is about Fishface walking up to Donnie and going "Can I ask you something ese, you don't happen to have Retro mutagen on you, I want to be a regular hombre once more."

Donnie tells him that he indeed has retro mutagen nearby and that Fishface is free to use it but there's one thing he needs to do before becoming Xever again. But before Donnie has a chance to tell him what that is, Fishface has already splashed himself with the retro mutagen, resulting in a very embarrassing situation for Xever.