View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 02:39 PM   #7
matteso586
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Can we just go back to the arc...

Likewise, I did like how the return happened and Baxter's involvement. Nice way to get the kid back in there and I guess he got some... code to a death machine was it?... that I'm sure we can presumably expect to see in the future.

Beyond that, what could have been made into a decent Baxter ep instead just feels like stuff happening for no real reason to care that it's happening (esp since it's thwarted so easily) and in the end the Turtles really don't do all that much.

Only part that made me laugh was when they actually tried to perform and I guess at first we see what THEY think they look like, only to jump to their real performance that was terrible.

Leo and Raph... just no. No on those wigs, no on the voice, and no on whatever the hell space sailor look Leo was going for.

Although I'm curious how he affixed the wig to his head, what with trying to do the headbanging and all.

edit: Thought Donnie and Mikey looked decent, though all together if this had been the old gimmick for toys tactic those would make for some pretty dull, not cute variants.
Dance machine, actually.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote