Thread: Toy Fair 2017
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 07:23 PM   #87
Freeman
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus Primer View Post
Love SH Figurarts Shredder. So excited for the Monster TMNT, Samurai (USAGI!!!), and Muckman. New April is pretty reminiscent of Ninja April from S5, so I might pick that up. Usagi looks great, IMO. Why are people so mad? I want Mona and Shini too, but we get Muckman and Usagi, and people are disappointed. Anyway, I will pick them up, and I'm psyched for these are future releases from Playmates, as well as NECA.
Don't get me wrong: samurai turtles look fantastic, but this are prototypes and final product will have a lot less paint.
Monster are finally an interesting version of the turtles. They are not doing Chris Fradford or the Noodle Restaurant guy? Too bad, but at least the monster variants are funny and well done.
They are also doing treanchcoat Leonardo and some throwback R&B version? Well, not for me, what that is fine too.

But finally, despite beeing super happy because Alopex is making it to the cartoon along with Usagi, they are not releasing Apolex figure because she is a girl and they are doing THAT THING with Usagi. I'm sorry I you don't agree, you have your right not to, but that Usagi is unacceptably aweful for me.