View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:01 PM   #68
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
But fine, you insisted that since someone claimed Dan Berger (I think) said that FW Baxter was turned white for political correctness, that had to be the case. When you were shown design documents of FW Baxter that stated this change happened because they wanted to have character look like Doc Brown from BTTF, you clinged to the PC claims regardless. Even though Dan Berger was never directly involved with the show, we don't have hard evidence of him ever saying this and the person relaying the info admitted he heard it about ten years prior.

An actual document, right in front of you that clearly stated the intention and you ignored it! You ignored it in favor of statement that has not been verified and would have been questionable even if it was!
All I remember is you getting into a hissy fit and providing evidence that may or may not be true depending on how you ask. From what I remember the 'document' was a drawing of what FW Baxter looked like with a note requesting him to capitalize on Doc Brown? I don't remember any other confirmation that's why they went with a white Baxter.