View Single Post
Old 10-03-2017, 05:32 AM   #3055
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by asfaloth12 View Post
You do realize that Ciro is not God, right? (Hope nobody's head just exploded), He cannot force the viewers to interpret things a certain way, and his work is not above criticism. So yeah, in that respect, he has no say in the way I or others view it. The rest of the series is great, but this arc had serious problems and doesn't work as a finale. And contradicts canon. I refuse to ignore that.
Nick isn't perfect, by any means. I've been really ticked off at them in the past, especially with the ridiculous Season 4 hiatuses. But this time, their actions actually made sense. Though I wonder why they greenlit the episode in the first place, if they had such issues with it.
As far as this series is concerned, I would say he is. You're inclined to interpret things however you want, but when your thoughts on the series directly contradict what the creator(s) have put forth, that's headcanon. Nothing wrong with that, but don't act like it's legit just because of Nickelodeon's ****ed up scheduling.

Would you believe Grant Publishing if they said Wolves of The Calla was not part of the Dark Tower series? Or would you listen to Stephen King?
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote