View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 02:04 PM   #506
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I can now proudly tell you that one of Shredder's blades has found its forever home at Casa De Powder. The greatest gift I've ever received in my 27 years on earth. I also got a bunch of spectacular behind the scenes photographs from Henson's creature shop, which I will likely share with y'all in the near future.

https://i.imgur.com/sG0f9eu.jpg

This was given to me by a fellow turtles fan who over the years saw my passion & dedication to the property & felt it would be better suited in my collection than their own. What an honor. You can bet your ass I got misty eyes when I opened that package. I've made a lot of wonderful friendships in the fan community but this gesture truly takes the cake. I am immensely grateful.
Congrats Powder. I believe that blade was one that fell off of the leg armor that I own (2 we're missing) so it would be from the first film. In part 2 they used resin blades instead of the foam rubber.

I have since restored all of my other armor except for the leg pieces which should be done sometime early 2018

Also very cool Polaroid!
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote