View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 06:21 AM   #66
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Well I like all that too but I was trying to be somewhat realistic!

When I said Classics figures I mean the huge 6" scale figures they did with tons of articulation. It's harder to do vehicles and stuff in that scale, although I would love to see that happen.

https://www.manofactionfigures.com/s...l910801alg.jpg

Those are some of the very best figures Playmates has done since Nickelodeon bought TMNT and I don't think they even realize it. Or maybe they don't care? Afterall they discontinued the line for some reason.
Oh, well, I kind of misunderstood, sorry. The way the sentences appeared to me looked like two different thoughts at the time and then my creative ideas took over (Bring back the Classic figures for adult collectors. Just go all in, give us all four turtles, bebop, rocksteady, shredder, splinter, casey, april.). I thought, at the time, that the sentence beginning with "Just go all in" was talking about the movie 2016 stuff. I wasn't even thinking anymore and I just had to get ideas on the page. When that happens, reality doesn't come into play. My ideas just had to flow.

On the "Classics" thought process, I had come up with almost a whole line of figures in which it started things over and made the scale consistent and had a planned 80 something figures plus BAFs and weapons for those BAFs. Vehicles never came to mind for this line as toy companies that cater mostly to kids don't seem to throw a lot of vehicles into the mix for adult collector related 6 inch figures (That TIE Fighter made for the Star Wars is $170 and is so big it would be better used as a coffee table). The main vehicle though that should be made should be an accurate Turtle Van (as accurate as one could get considering the inside of the van was inconsistent from episode to episode) and maybe a Foot Cruiser.

"Party Wagon on the Move!"

Last edited by darthwahl56; 12-14-2015 at 06:33 AM.
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote