View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 12:10 AM   #216
ianke_2002
Foot Soldier

Hi guys. Two questions.

1) The only Infestation stuff I have other than tmnt 1+2 is the ones that are just labeled Infestation #1+2. So these were part of the overall infestation 2 storyline, but not tied to the tmnt per se. I also do not have any of the other franchises issues involved with the Infestation story because, well, I don't particularly care about any of them other than TMNT. My question is.....the continuity written down here doesn't mention Infestation 1+2 at all. Just Infestation TMNT 1+2. Am I to assume those 2 issues I have do not matter at all? Can they fit in the IDW continuity? If so....where? TIA guys!

2) Similar question. The X-Files Conspiracy 6-part series. I am a big x-files fan. I have heard that the Conspiracy thing was generally disliked....but still....do the 6 issues fit in there somewhere? If so....where please?

I'm asking these questions because I have been collecting this IDW series since it first came out and have NEVER read a single issue. I know, I'm weird like that. But I want to start very soon...I just REALLY want to read every single thing in exact correct reading order. Thanks for reading my mini-novel guys!
ianke_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote