View Single Post
Old 09-04-2016, 08:34 PM   #15
Krutch
Like, stupid rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I think Venom brought this up to Mew a while back. If I recall, it's because of it having one season and especially the reputation. Any thread relating to it usually gets some guy popping in and saying it sucks. That's the general idea; it is in the right place though with anything relating to Turtlemania in GD though. (If anyone wants to correct me though, feel free)
I get that, but wouldn't having its own section keep people from coming in just to sh*t all over it? Don't people have anything better to do with their time?

takes a look over the Platinum Dunes section

...Nevermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I personally feel Next Mutation has concepts worth revisiting, especially the villains... and to a small degree, Venus. It may have an infamous rap to it, but it does offer something fresh. Now if only the ideas had greater execution...
I agree. I actually liked the concepts of a lot of the villains in the show and was hoping to see a reattempt at some of them (Dragonlord, Bonesteel...) on the Nick toon since they seem to have no problem reintroducing things from various TMNT history, but other than the Venus sticker on the Shellraiser, its been dead on the NM stuff.

Anyways, wasn't trying to hijack the thread into a general NT:NM discussion. Like I said, good luck to everyone involved
Krutch is offline   Reply With Quote