View Single Post
Old 04-24-2018, 05:11 PM   #49
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

In light of the use of using Utroms as fertilizer, I realized...why don't they just make Unity Field a burial ground? It's not like humans are already experimenting with "organic burial" to nurture plant life!
It's tricky, but it would be a pretty simple compromise. One problem is that it's so close to the shore that everything could get washed out in a storm. (Also, I'm pretty sure that's the location of Krang's "Simba Lift" scene)

Of course, it would be a neutral burial ground, Triceratons would just need a bigger hole in the ground.

Also, how was it not incredibly obvious that the Triceratons were using Utrom casualties as fertilizer? The whole population is wiped out and suddenly the land is prolific? It's a pretty easy connection.

It doesn't really take all that much though. I even figured it out as soon as Yot refused to tell Churk how they did it.
They put sapience, a sense of morality, and bipedalism in big dumb grazing muscle tanks and conquered space travel. I'm sure they could have figured it out easily enough.

Last edited by Utrommaniac; 04-24-2018 at 05:21 PM.
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote