Thread: Writer's Corner
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2015, 06:47 PM   #60
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Okay, new question:

So I started binge-watching Quantum Leap last night and today, trying to get a feel for the show and the characters (mainly Sam and Al) for my new crossover TMNT fic. Problem is, I don't have a title, and I'm stuck on the actual purpose for Sam's "leap". I have wracked my brain, but I'm still coming up mostly blank on those two things. Anyone got any suggestions?

FWIW, I plan on having him end up in Donnie's body. (This is 90's movie-verse, BTW, set shortly after TMNT III.) Most of the story will center around Sam trying to wrap his head around exactly WHAT he's gotten himself into this time, while the others are all wondering what happened to their brother (they pick up that he's an "imposter" pretty quickly) and I was going to incorporate the Time Scepter somehow. I know it was broken at the end of the movie, but I figure Donnie might have been studying it and/or tinkering with it to either determine more on how it works, or to fix it.

My first instinct was to have Sam trying to stop some disaster from happening, like one of them getting killed, or them getting outted- something along those lines. But I'm stuck on exactly WHAT the issue is. So here I am looking for ideas....

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote