View Single Post
Old 11-17-2017, 11:30 AM   #83
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
I'm hoping that will be the case. But will they also be outed as hostiles? Hob and his crew are definitely thought of as terrorists, given that they've fought major corporations (Null and Stockgen), blown up buildings and trains and helicopters, fought the government (Bishop), and fought the police (breaking Hun out of prison).

So IF mutants get outed, I don't think it's necessarily gonna be a GOOD thing.
very true. i have a feeling it was only a matter of time before the public became more aware of the existence of Mutants.

i believe that eventually we might see a divide among the Mutant populous.
there will be followers of Hob who believe all Humans should be feared or kept at distance. and others that would rather live in whatever harmony society will allow, like Michelangelo who is usually very open when ever he comes into contact with a Human that he does not know. (Michelangelo Micro-Series and Tmnt:Universe #6)

i'm wondering what Kara Lewis's stance on Mutants is? given that she's had both positive and negative run ins with Mutants.
it'll be interesting to see if they'd even bring back Maureen Lin, given her encounter with Michelangelo when he was trying to help her find her Brother in-law.