View Single Post
Old 05-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #37
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Maybe going the "Equestria Girls" route would mesh better, but the tones are so incredibly different it's a little painful to consider.

Also, am I the only one that pictures these ponies as being tiny? I feel like a real life scale would have them no bigger than large dogs. I keep picturing them tiny next to the Turtles.

That said, I could be okay with a rather screwy short just for "wtf sake," as long as one or both parties react that way. Either the ponies become "Equestria Girls" in the TMNT world and the Turtles are all "Wtf, why are you so abnormally colorful?" or the Turtles end up in their world and digress to talking Turtles, on the level of the talking ponies, and hate it... lol (Though they may return home with a new appreciation for how human they are.)
I thought about the Equestria girls instead but I like the normal pony designs much better. Also, the mane six in mlp have gone on adventures in their show fighting monsters and threats like tmnt while in Equestria Girls, its mostly them just hanging out in school.

But the idea of them changing based off what universe they're in sounds fun. For e.g, the turtles would look more colourful and simplified in the mlp world while the mane six would look more detailed and angular in the tmnt world.

As for the size, I can't say for exact but I imagine they would just as tall as the turtles if they stood on their hind legs but have their manes reaching up to the turtles torsos when standing on all fours like they always do.

I wonder which incarnation of tmnt would work best. FW tmnt sounds well good enough to me as they meet fantasy creatures like Mr. Ogg and Hokum Hare all the time, while the Nick turtles aren't as fitting in my opinion (especially since I don't like the idea of CG ponies) but could still work since they also meet fantasy creatures like the dream beavers and so on.