View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 07:51 PM   #49
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
OK now that I've finally watched all of Rise properly, I have to say the show really grew on me.

It's still my least favorite of the four cartoons we had so far, but the show actually had some great eps as it progressed and some neat concepts. Like most people I had a complete turn around on Rise's Splinter, who like most I hated in his first few eps and then he turned out to be really well developed and one of the most likeable characters of the show. The finale really sold me on the series overall and really showed how much potential it had.

There were a lot of eps that were too silly for my tastes, and of course I wish it had been more action and less comedy focused, and the designs of the Turtles while not too bad could have been more traditional, it actually came across pretty well.

Powder you were right about this one. I quit watching Rise after the first 10 eps originally but now gave it a proper chance and watched all of Seasons 1 and 2 over the last week or so. Pretty fun show, if not my ideal series. I hope the movie brings in Krang or the Utroms finally.
Glad to hear, Cubed. Happy to hear you, or any fan, for that matter, gave it a proper chance & found some things to enjoy.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote