View Single Post
Old 12-30-2014, 03:12 PM   #10
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

I got to watch and record this one when it first aired in prime time in 91. I still have the VHS tape somewhere and I remember a promo for season 5's premiere being tagged on there. My Brother The Bad Guy, I think.

I remember my cousin describing Groundchuck and Dirtbag on the backs of some figure packages before this aired so I loved their inclusion in the show. Mom found both of them a couple days after this aired so she let me have them as a sort of back to school present. Ah, that's right, this one aired in late August so that makes sense. I really got a kick out of Chrome Dome. This episode served it's purpose well when it came to plugging the toys because I immediately wanted to add these three baddies to my collection along with that mini technodrome. There was just so much going on here and I watched this thing several times since it was a three day weekend. At least I think it was. This one still makes my top 10 list. Glad to finally have it on DVD. I thought they were going to forget about including it for a while there.