View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 06:34 AM   #1
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

How would you like a modern anime remake of OT season 1 as a full movie?

After watching some DragonBall Super and Pokemon Generations, I really liked the animation style and I think they could use it to make an animated tmnt movie to rejuvinate public interest in the turtles, how do you think it would work out?

This would be a remaster of the OT pilot season with more focus on character development rather than supporting characters (bye bye, Neutrinos), actions scenes like 2k3, an overall story like that of the OTs first season with changes made such as having a deeper Splinter and Shredder rivalry, all old OT voice actors reprise where possible, have a modern recreation of the old soundtrack and a noticeably more action orinted and darker tone than the OT, while still being enough like the original to be identifiable.

Do you think this stand alone movie like this would rejuvinate public interest in the turtles as a property and remind us that there is far more to tmnt than onnoxious CGI monsters? Infact, tmnt started out as a comic and I feel that making it a 2D series once again would not only stick out as a property from the cluster of CGI/Live Action films so prevelant nowdays, but fit better with the source material, allowing for more more similar adaptions to versions such as Mirage, the 1990 film and 2k3 after a stand alone OT remake to potentially light a spark of a new tmnt era.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-17-2016 at 07:03 AM.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote