The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 05-09-2017, 09:10 PM   #1841
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
The part that says current production runs including initial release is sold out made me think all there won't be enough to be sold on their store
OH! They are talking to retailers.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:29 PM   #1842
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterTurtle View Post
I do and posting a quick photo in a thread has never been an issue from the MODs. I post once to make people aware and I'm done. Have done it many times in my 13 years on the drome. Take a breath
LOL what MOD's? Also, I wasn't directing that at any one person, just at the group. 5 posts straight of business dealings can get annoying since there is an entire section of the forum dedicated to it. Like I said, a respectful request. No need to get defensive and throw pot shots.
Lil Karai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:50 PM   #1843
TheMasterTurtle
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Karai View Post
LOL what MOD's? Also, I wasn't directing that at any one person, just at the group. 5 posts straight of business dealings can get annoying since there is an entire section of the forum dedicated to it. Like I said, a respectful request. No need to get defensive and throw pot shots.
Scroll wheel on the mouse works just as well

Do you have any Dinosaucers or a lead on where to get anything related to the show? PM Me Please!

Check out my collection!
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=39766
TheMasterTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 09:59 PM   #1844
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

I preordered my Mikey today! Looking forward to getting Leo in June, hopefully.

I'm hoping we'll see some definitive announcements from NECA at SDCC regarding the baby Henson turtles and/or the accessory pack they've hinted at.
Their promo pics for Mikey today included the pork rinds bag which I think will be part of the accessories pack if they decide to release it.
Old 05-09-2017, 11:18 PM   #1845
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:

I'm hoping we'll see some definitive announcements from NECA at SDCC regarding the baby Henson turtles and/or the accessory pack they've hinted at.
Their promo pics for Mikey today included the pork rinds bag which I think will be part of the accessories pack if they decide to release it.
Is Leo pushed back to June? I didn't remember seeing anything about that
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:09 AM   #1846
LeoRaDoMic
Banned

Quote:

I was hoping to get a baby turtle with Mike or Leo but that's not the case. The pork bag of rinds is an accessory of Michelangelo, see link below.

http://necaonline.com/2017/05/teenag...-michelangelo/

In my opinion the action figures are perfect but as a final product near perfect because of the accessories. I feel that the missing trenchcoat for Raphael is a missed opportunity. I don't get why Raph only has a pizza since he has the smallest weapons. I also preferred a pizzabox for Mike, something like the Movie Stars.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but because I live in the Netherlands I pay €210/$229 per figure. So unfair
LeoRaDoMic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:06 AM   #1847
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I tried to work out a deal with you for the other three turtles. You weren't really interested.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 06:07 AM   #1848
Rooish
Devil's Advocate

Oh man, this Mikey looks adorable. Pre-ordered!

I pre-ordered Leo from a store near me and they took a deposit. So I hope they actually got the order in in time.

I'm glad they are all being rereleased as I only ordered Don from EE in March.
Rooish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:53 AM   #1849
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

https://www.gofundme.com/replacing-t...a-tmnt-figures

I am raising money to replace Tokka's stolen NECA turtles, if anyone is interested.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:37 PM   #1850
Dane E5R
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post

I am raising money to replace Tokka's stolen NECA turtles, if anyone is interested.
Holy crap. Kevin Eastman's wife and Ciro contributed. That's love. I bet Tokka is over the friggin' moon.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #1851
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

I generally do not buy larger figures... but I pre-ordered all four on BBTS. I really, really hope they do Splinter like they mentioned. Shredder feels like a given, but Splinter keeps getting shafted anytime a good line of non-Playmates figures comes along. We need a really good Splinter figure!!!

Cool to see the TMNT community coming out to support him. Ciro, Ivey, Eastmans & everyone else, nicely done all!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:30 PM   #1852
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post

So glad you did this! I was getting ready to buy him a Raph. Just donated the $15 needed to reach the goal. Great cause for a great dude. So nice to see good people helping out Tokka.

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier

Last edited by zaktheneutrino; 05-14-2017 at 10:02 AM.
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 12:21 AM   #1853
cloud
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoRaDoMic View Post
I was hoping to get a baby turtle with Mike or Leo but that's not the case. The pork bag of rinds is an accessory of Michelangelo, see link below.

http://necaonline.com/2017/05/teenag...-michelangelo/

In my opinion the action figures are perfect but as a final product near perfect because of the accessories. I feel that the missing trenchcoat for Raphael is a missed opportunity. I don't get why Raph only has a pizza since he has the smallest weapons. I also preferred a pizzabox for Mike, something like the Movie Stars.

Maybe I'm just nitpicking but because I live in the Netherlands I pay €210/$229 per figure. So unfair
I don't get why you think the size of the weapons has something to do with more accessories.
It's a cost issue where the turtles selling at $99 is already an amazing price. Don't expect a trench coat be possible for that price point.
I am guessing that is why there is an accessory pack coming. To fit in some cool stuff along with the trench coat.
cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 03:00 AM   #1854
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Isn't Mikey supposed to have weapon holsters on his side's? Or were the chucks just hanging from his belt like that?

Also anyone notice the rooftop picture you can see Splinter's hand behind Mikey
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 07:32 PM   #1855
Slash32
Hench Mutant

If you look at the promo pics for Mikey with the white background it appears that his bandana pig tails are plastic and not fabric like the other pics. I wonder if we just got a glimpse of a smaller scale without even knowing, just a thought.

http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=38168[/URL]
Slash32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:30 PM   #1856
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
If you look at the promo pics for Mikey with the white background it appears that his bandana pig tails are plastic and not fabric like the other pics. I wonder if we just got a glimpse of a smaller scale without even knowing, just a thought.
Just looked over their Facebook again. You might be on to something.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 08:53 PM   #1857
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

Additional evidence for this:
Here are some pics from the guy who runs the Creative Beast dinosaur Kickstarter project. He also works for NECA and is using the same factory for his project. Notice in the background there appears to be a couple 7" scale Leos next to a large 1/4 scale ooze canister and a 7" scale predator. I added the second pic of the raptors so you can do a size comparison. Each raptor is about 10" long from head to tail and they come with small ground pieces with nests and such.
Anyways take a look and see what you think. I've only seen that particular predator figure in 7" scale so either these are smaller turtles OR they are gonna make that predator in 1/4 scale. Either way it's a little reveal.

Unknown size turtles, eggs, raptor nestlings

Full size raptors that are about 10" long

screen shot pc
Old 05-13-2017, 09:14 PM   #1858
useasneeded4pain
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Additional evidence for this:
Those look like Q scale Leos to me, considering the packaging near them and the humans in the background for size reference. The ooze cannister is probably 1:1 scale.
useasneeded4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 09:19 PM   #1859
Lil Karai
Stone Warrior

Ah ok yeah the Jungle Demon Predator and the ooze container were throwing me off! Well I guess we are getting Jungle Demon in 1/4 scale then....

Aside from that it's cool to see glimpses from the factory and the test shots of stuff.
Old 05-13-2017, 10:50 PM   #1860
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash32 View Post
Good eye, but I'm going to gently suggest that it means nothing, because the promo images for Donatello over a year ago also featured an all-plastic headband: