Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 10:44 AM   #41
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
Shock horror someone likes elements of the Fred Wolf series. You know what, why not? No really why not? Not interesting to you but interesting to other people?
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.
Hahahaha!

Last edited by neatoman; 05-04-2017 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #42
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Since whoever controls your internet access clearly won't allow you to spend enough time to read through anything correctly, I'll make this easy to read:

It's not that he went with Fred Wolf ideas, it's that he went with ones that weren't very good, didn't have much potential in the first place and have largely been ignored for decades.

Oh and, Mexiun, I realise you just became a frequent poster, so a word of advice, don't pay too much attention to pferreira like I have. He's most likely a mental patient with limited internet access (he refutes it but won't give a reason for his behaviour). He's not interested in any sort of real discussion and he's just here to stroke his own nostalgia boner and make strawmen out of people with a differing opinion.
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though...
Old 05-04-2017, 05:48 PM   #43
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexiun View Post
What? So far Pferreira is a lot nicer than you were towards me and he actually likes my idea's.
You say that he a mental patient who makes strawmen out of people who have different opinions but so far that looks like you would do that though...
Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-05-2017, 03:30 AM   #44
Shark_Blade
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Easy, an adaptation of the Mirage comics done in the style of the Sin City movies.
This with added raunchy sex & tcest scenes, bodily mutilation and ultra violence.

And some humour to make things light hearted.
Old 05-05-2017, 04:39 AM   #45
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Trust me, you don't want to throw in with him just because he acts "nicer".

First off, the thing about him potentially being a mental patient isn't a joke. It started with him denying evidence and facts in favor of clinging to bias, then we noticed how his posting habits went after a weekly schedule like there was a limit to his internet access. When asked about these things, he got really defense but he refused to give a reason and instead opted to threaten is with reports, rather than explain what's going on. It makes him highly suspicious to say the least.

Secondly, I might be a bit brash but don't think I'm not open to opinion. He, despite claims to the opposite, isn't by any stretch of the imagination. He'll only ever take in opinions in favor of the Fred Wolf cartoon, but if anyone dares to say it sucks they're a fourteen year old without respect for the past. What really pisses him off though is when someone points out that it was meant to sell toys and had very little reason to exist beyond that, because it's true and that gets in the way of his perception of the show.

In the end, he probably doesn't like your ideas in particular. It's more likely that he just likes someone he thinks see the Fred Wolf cartoon as the sacred cow he does, thinks he can add to the echo chamber. He recently called Cybercubed "approachable" (most likely because of his tendency to be defensive of the Fred Wolf cartoon, if I had to guess) a statement most users here would think is laughable.
Well if he is a mental patient then so be it, i don't mind
People like that deserve to be treated as humans even if they have issues, it's not easy to live with mental problems and i speak out of self experience.
No need to bully someone who can't help being who they are and also no need to talk bad about him to me because that's not very nice, and i also want to see how he acts personally for myself.
Thanks for the warning i appreciate it but i don't mind people with issues (if i know they have them and can't help it), i work with people with emotional issues aswell and i too have emotional issues.

But we're getting off-topic baaaddddly here, let's just keep it nice and fun
Old 05-11-2017, 08:08 AM   #46
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:

So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then?

Quote:
Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.
Old 05-11-2017, 08:17 AM   #47
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Preening proudly.

Happy Thursday, folks!
Old 05-11-2017, 09:44 AM   #48
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine).

Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.
Old 05-11-2017, 09:53 AM   #49
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:02 AM   #50
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
http://waterfordwhispersnews.com/wp-...raitjacket.jpg

Seems easy enough for you to debunk. Post on Friday. Or Monday.
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?
Old 05-11-2017, 10:13 AM   #51
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Just once. If Obama can finally release his birth certificate and Trump can finally release his tax returns (oh snap!), surely you can post on a second day of the week for us, right?
He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:33 AM   #52
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I dont think he sees it as worthy to take the time to disprove your theories.
A combination of walking to brick walls and ignoring the bullies yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Well since you're rude to me every week I'm online I'm going to do everything I can to post only on Thursdays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestronMirage22 View Post
He probably doesn't just to keep getting the attention he gets. Once his schtick is over nobody'll post about him anymore.
Either that, or he literally can't for the reasons you guys think.
What exactly is my 'schtick'. I'd really love to know. No really I would...
Old 05-11-2017, 10:37 AM   #53
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:44 AM   #54
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja-zero View Post
chameleon
Archie had Chamelon, so maybe he can be rebooted?
Old 05-11-2017, 11:13 AM   #55
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
If you posted on Thursdays, youd be accused of seeking attention. And if you started postin on other days, youd also be accussed of tryin to seek attention.
I cannot win simply because I post on this site.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:26 PM   #56
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
So you're basically saying you don't like the Fred Wolf ideas then?

Users like neatoman are the worst fans a franchise can have. You'll notice in other parts of the forum that neatoman, Andrew and CylonKlingon whatever gang up on me whenever I post because they don't like the fact that I consider the 80s Turtles cartoon as worthy as any other iteration of TMNT so I get labelled 'a mental patient with limited Internet access' (I only post on Thursdays simply because that's my routine). They have a total disregard for other fans who like stuff they don't like so they harass them. Not exaggerating, that's what they have done to me. Just because I consider the 80s cartoon as worthy?! I mean WTF?!

Meanwhile the users who appreciate other fans like CyberCubed get temporarily banned. I'll leave you to figure out who's right and wrong in their behaviour here.
Yeah i noticed it with myself on a topic i created about the Mirage comic, i said that i didn't like most of the chapters and everyone basically ganged up on me, not that i care though.

Just ignore these low life bullies, the more they talk bad about someone the more it shows their lack of knowledge and understanding in humans, thats how i see it and it just makes me like them less and less to the point where i just ignore them

And if you only post on thursday then well so be it who cares right? It's not like if it's a rule to post on any other day.
So far i only see them bashing you for posting on thursdays and them making a (useless) big deal out of it because they lack understanding and knowledge (appearently).

It's sad though, i thought this forum was with adults who enjoyed eachothers company... how wrong i was...
Old 05-11-2017, 02:29 PM   #57
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Him posting on any other day will also just give these bullies what they want (and you never should give a bully what they want because it would mean that they win) and it will also be used against him eventually.
Let them stress themselves out by being annoyed and upset by him posting on a thursday, it's their health and mood thats ruined, not ours
So he is doing good by not posting on any other day.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:31 PM   #58
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

What is this, a pity party? I don't even see anyone attacking anybody.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:54 PM   #59
Mexiun
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:55 PM   #60
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Yeah, I don't really get it either. Nobody was really "attacking" Mexiun for his opinions, just writing counter arguments. Nobody's really "attacking" pferreira either, he's just an idiot who'll deny reality and gets angry when people call him out it.

You'd have to have a pretty thin skin to think of this is outright hostility.

Quote:
Then i guess you're not an 'anyone' then, what you do IS considered attacking, wether it is a passive attack or not.
Not really.
Hahahaha!
Closed Thread

Tags
michael bay, tmnt movie