The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

View Poll Results: Where Do You Fall On The Kinsey Scale?
Exclusively heterosexual 14 51.85%
Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual 7 25.93%
Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual 0 0%
Equally heterosexual and homosexual 0 0%
Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual 1 3.70%
Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual 2 7.41%
Exclusively homosexual 0 0%
No socio-sexual contacts or reactions 3 11.11%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #101
Cure
Y'all need Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post

You could say that I am "nonsexual".
Or, you know, asexual. Which would be more appropriate for what you're describing.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:35 PM   #102
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Okay, since everyone wants to know my views on this, I'll tell you. I don't care what any of the rest of you do with your lives. If you have people you love and you want to have sex or whatever, go for it. I was just saying that for myself, I don't want to just live with someone and have sex and that's it with my life. I just feel that if you want a relationship and want to have sex, there has to be some meaning behind it. I am against people who have sex with multiple people, but if it's two consenting adults who want to do that and who are in a meaningful relationship, then that's fine. I would just rather abstain from it forever because it's not something I want and if I'm not married and don't want to get married, then I feel that I really shouldn't have sex. I'm not religious but I was raised Catholic and was raised to believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong and I do believe that it is wrong if someone is not in a meaningful relationship and is just doing it for the sake of doing it and getting pleasure out of it. That's not what I want out of life and I just feel that a lot of people just want it for the sake of it and don't want anything else. I even felt that way about my ex because he constantly talked about it and it really bothered me that that's all he could think about without really thinking about how it bothered me that he talked that way.

So, that's why I'm glad to be done with him and to be single. I'm not going to waste my time with any of it and feel that it's better to be safe than sorry and do something I would regret later on in life. That's my two cents on it. I know I said things before that were taken out of context but I was having a bad day and wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. You can disagree with me all you want and if you want to judge me for it, I don't care. My views are my views.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:01 PM   #103
FredWolfLeonardo
FW Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Okay, since everyone wants to know my views on this, I'll tell you. I don't care what any of the rest of you do with your lives. If you have people you love and you want to have sex or whatever, go for it. I was just saying that for myself, I don't want to just live with someone and have sex and that's it with my life. I just feel that if you want a relationship and want to have sex, there has to be some meaning behind it. I am against people who have sex with multiple people, but if it's two consenting adults who want to do that and who are in a meaningful relationship, then that's fine. I would just rather abstain from it forever because it's not something I want and if I'm not married and don't want to get married, then I feel that I really shouldn't have sex. I'm not religious but I was raised Catholic and was raised to believe that sex outside of marriage is wrong and I do believe that it is wrong if someone is not in a meaningful relationship and is just doing it for the sake of doing it and getting pleasure out of it. That's not what I want out of life and I just feel that a lot of people just want it for the sake of it and don't want anything else. I even felt that way about my ex because he constantly talked about it and it really bothered me that that's all he could think about without really thinking about how it bothered me that he talked that way.

So, that's why I'm glad to be done with him and to be single. I'm not going to waste my time with any of it and feel that it's better to be safe than sorry and do something I would regret later on in life. That's my two cents on it. I know I said things before that were taken out of context but I was having a bad day and wasn't really thinking about what I was saying. You can disagree with me all you want and if you want to judge me for it, I don't care. My views are my views.
Others will probably disagree with you and might tell you how wrong they think you are, but I respect your post/views immensely and for you standing up for what you believe in.
FredWolfLeonardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:25 PM   #104
GoldMutant
Rest. In. Peace.

I'm honestly not sure to be honest.

One day, I like people. The next day, I'm asexual. Guess I have some searching to do myself.
"It's only natural for living creatures to fight to protect their own lives. But what makes us human is that we fight for others. But who do you fight for? How hard must you fight...? That's the true measure of what human life is worth. Even when the battle's over, and the bonds that connect us are severed... We always return... Time and time again." -Phoenix Wright
GoldMutant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2017, 10:09 PM   #105
Electric
Organized Lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldMutant View Post
I'm honestly not sure to be honest.

One day, I like people. The next day, I'm asexual. Guess I have some searching to do myself.
Give it time and don't even think about it! You're young and still have a lifetime to figure it out. Interests may come or go or change completely. Just go with the flow of things. You'll reach a point where you'll know "this is what I want and this is what I don't want" whatever those things may be, and it may even change after that.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:28 AM   #106
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

I agree with Electric. Just take your time and things will come your way if it's meant to be. And if it's not meant to be, don't worry about it. There's no shame in being single.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gay