The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 08-27-2017, 12:54 PM   #21
newfan
Mad Scientist

I first thought that was a baby turtle but there isn't a shell, looks more like a little alien.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 12:59 PM   #22
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I first thought that was a baby turtle but there isn't a shell, looks more like a little alien.
Maybe the shell is covered, that's why you can't see it.

It's looks like Donnie, but if it's from the final arc, he looks too young,

Maybe it's April and Donnie's kid

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:00 PM   #23
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
This one.

I thought it was from the Monster Arc, but looking at it again it has the same blue light and background.

So I don't know, it's pretty weird moment.

I assume it's Donnie because of his different shaped head.

Yeah, the blue light and background was what drew my attention between the two pictures as well.

My feeling is that its from the Monster Arc. A sarcophagus and awakening something from it does fit with the theme.

But everything is possible. It may be some unexpected twist in the final arc.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 01:06 PM   #24
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
Yeah, the blue light and background was what drew my attention between the two pictures as well.

My feeling is that its from the Monster Arc. A sarcophagus and awakening something from it does fit with the theme.

Donnie was my first guess as well. He may very well be wearing a costume/outfit but we can't see it because the drawing is simplified. If that's the case it would likely be the Monster Arc.

But everything is possible. It may be some unexpected twist in the final arc.
He is wearing a coat and hat in the Monster Arc but's it's different in that pic, he's wearing something like a balaclava and is dressed in black.

But yeah it's probably a big final twist, Ciro did say that everyone will be talking about this final arc for a long time.

Old 08-27-2017, 01:37 PM   #25
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
He is wearing a coat and hat in the Monster Arc but's it's different in that pic, he's wearing something like a balaclava and is dressed in black.

But yeah it's probably a big final twist, Ciro did say that everyone will be talking about this final arc for a long time.
Yeah, you're entirely right about his outfit. I was wrong. It's definitely different from the Monster Arc.

In that case it does seem it will be from the final arc. I have no idea what's happening in that picture, and it definitely makes it even more mysterious.

Ciro said that? Wow. As if I wasn't hyped enough already for the final arc. They're definitely hiding something for the finale.

One thing's for sure, we're all in for some amazing episodes. They've put a huge amount of dedication and love into this season.

Last edited by JH24; 08-27-2017 at 01:50 PM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 04:33 PM   #26
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Nadia Vurbenova removed the pics from the unaired episodes

Including this one.
At first I thought it was from Monster Arc because to my point of view, it was Leo(I think I still seing blue eyes and leo's color skin) with a Snake (maybe because it's related to the mummy). But now that you said she deleted all the pics, I think it's from the last arc. But then ... which is that snake?

Quote:
It's looks like Donnie, but if it's from the final arc, he looks too young, Maybe it's April and Donnie's kid
lmao tmnt next generation on the show . Jokes apart, I have never thought if they really could have biological babies or not.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:09 AM   #27
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Awesome find and I can see why she deleted them because maybe they don't want pics shown yet.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 07:52 PM   #28
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

The 'wisp' looked similar to the soul collector spirits from InuYasha -at least in overall form. That design is fairly unique to that anime though, so I doubt it is exactly along those lines, but they may be inspired by the concept of some kind of 'spirit entity'.

But that in itself seems out of place given what we know of the last few episodes. I guess it could be part of more interaction with the spirit realm - maybe even another reunion with ghost Splinter.

As for Donnie's 'younger' design - it may just be he hasn't changed much - after all this is a very basic rough sketch and far from a finished product.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:23 AM   #29
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
lmao tmnt next generation on the show . Jokes apart, I have never thought if they really could have biological babies or not.
They've never reproduced in any other version. And if you're maintaining a shred of believability, they'd only be able to procreate with female RES turtles. Or whatever they're supposed to be in the Nick universe.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2017, 07:46 AM   #30
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
They've never reproduced in any other version. And if you're maintaining a shred of believability, they'd only be able to procreate with female RES turtles. Or whatever they're supposed to be in the Nick universe.
Yeah that is the most realistic and logical conclusion.
Being the two of them mutants, you don't know if they even can procreate (well April it can be, since her mom was born because of Kraang's experiments like her, and she and Kirby gave birth April).
But in a sci-fi tv show for kids you never know, writers can always invent things even if it don't make sense. (and pull a Twilight )
Old 08-29-2017, 08:00 AM   #31
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Yeah that is the most realistic and logical conclusion.
Being the two of them mutants, you don't know if they even can procreate (well April it can be, since her mom was born because of Kraang's experiments like her, and she and Kirby gave birth April).
But in a sci-fi tv show for kids you never know, writers can always invent things even if it don't make sense. (and pull a Twilight )
Do we even know what's up with April's mom? The only backstory we ever got was from Momthing, who turned out to be lying about several things. No one ever pinned Kirby down on anything (total waste of a character).

Either way, even if she is part Kraang and naturally had April with Kirby, April would likely be sterile. For examplr, a horse and a donkey can make a mule, but the mule can not reproduce.

But yeah, if the writers want any of the guys to have kids, they'll do so. You could just assume they're test tube babies/genetic clones with DNA provided by the two parents.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:14 AM   #32
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Either way, even if she is part Kraang and naturally had April with Kirby, April would likely be sterile. For examplr, a horse and a donkey can make a mule, but the mule can not reproduce.
In that case, shouldn't April's mom be sterile too? Because their family were experiments since generations (at least that's what I remember from Buried Secrets). I assumed that if April's mom could proceate, April can too.
Old 08-29-2017, 08:28 AM   #33
newfan
Mad Scientist

There may well be offspring in the final arc, at least one of the humans will have had a child at some point I'd imagine, just may not be coupled offspring. (as in current character ships)
Old 08-29-2017, 08:58 AM   #34
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
In that case, shouldn't April's mom be sterile too? Because their family were experiments since generations (at least that's what I remember from Buried Secrets). I assumed that if April's mom could proceate, April can too.
I haven't watched Buried Secrets in a while and I guess I never bothered retaining much from it since it turned out her "mom" was full of ****. Wish someone would confirm April's origin.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:30 AM   #35
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
I haven't watched Buried Secrets in a while and I guess I never bothered retaining much from it since it turned out her "mom" was full of ****. Wish someone would confirm April's origin.
Even though mom was actually a monster, Donnie said that monster had April's mom memories, so I guess her story about her family and the Kraang is still true.
Old 08-29-2017, 11:36 AM   #36
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Even though mom was actually a monster, Donnie said that monster had April's mom memories, so I guess her story about her family and the Kraang is still true.
Yeah, I think most of her memories was true but she was probably lying when she said that Her and Kirby and April were running from the Kraang and she gets captured and put into stasis.

Old 08-29-2017, 01:37 PM   #37
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yeah, I wish we knew more about April's origin too, but that doesn't seem likely to happen since they barely use Kirby for anything anymore and he's always been a plot device for the most part. Seems kind of stupid to give April a parent and then barely use him.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 08:49 AM   #38
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Nadia Vurbenova removed the pics from the unaired episodes

Including this one.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/a187f8cc7...ttbhkz_500.jpg

This is definitely not from Lone Rat and Cubs, and it doesn't look like it's from The Monster Arc or the crossover arc, so is it from the final future arc.
After I watched The curse of Savanti Romero, I can already say that this is from the Monster Arc. and it's Donnie.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:55 AM   #39
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
After I watched The curse of Savanti Romero, I can already say that this is from the Monster Arc. and it's Donnie.
Was the snake if any significance?
Old 09-07-2017, 09:01 AM   #40
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Was the snake if any significance?
Spoiler:
The Mummy attacks him with those kind of snakes spirits, using them as a tie to hold Donnie. It is just an attack

Last edited by Redworld96; 09-07-2017 at 09:13 AM.