The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2017, 09:08 AM   #261
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
I have been buying these magazines for my son for the last year. I'm wondering if they will stop them now that the show is ending.

Last edited by newfan; 09-14-2017 at 09:22 AM.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2017, 09:30 AM   #262
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,838
Maybe but I really wish someone would upload good scans of the missing issues.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:55 AM   #263
Enscripture
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 203
Okay. Stopped at #48. Kinda getting back into scanning and photoshopping. Expect the next ones soon. Just have to find them. Might be out of order but not like it matters. I'll try to do a huge batch of them. #59 is on the way. Hope this series ends soon. Got bored with it a long time ago. I'll still scan them though
Enscripture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:56 AM   #264
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 583
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enscripture View Post
Okay. Stopped at #48. Kinda getting back into scanning and photoshopping. Expect the next ones soon. Just have to find them. Might be out of order but not like it matters. I'll try to do a huge batch of them. #59 is on the way. Hope this series ends soon. Got bored with it a long time ago. I'll still scan them though
Thanks! I guess it will end soon because the show itself is now over.
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:26 AM   #265
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
Just bought the one which came out today, the next issue isn't until the 28th Feb so I think it's starting to go now. I wonder if the next issues will be 'all turltes' rather than just Nicks, or a slower release of the 2012 until the new toon comes along.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:35 AM   #266
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,838
Still hoping the remaining issues can be scanned.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:39 AM   #267
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
My son's are't good for scanning, posters come out and the quizzes etc are done
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:48 PM   #268
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,838
I'm referring to the comics inside.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:51 PM   #269
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
I'm referring to the comics inside.
Okay I probably should have got that , they keep advertising a book I think containing all of those stories but of course they'd need to wait until the magazines end before they can release that properly.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 05:57 PM   #270
Sabacooza
Mad Scientist
 
Sabacooza's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,838
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Okay I probably should have got that , they keep advertising a book I think containing all of those stories but of course they'd need to wait until the magazines end before they can release that properly.
Enscripture was scanning them and putting them up but yeah, I imagine when they're completely done, they'll put out another collected book.
Sabacooza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 06:39 AM   #271
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Just bought the one which came out today, the next issue isn't until the 28th Feb so I think it's starting to go now. I wonder if the next issues will be 'all turltes' rather than just Nicks, or a slower release of the 2012 until the new toon comes along.
I also got issue 61 today. It doesn't say inside the magazine when the next issue will come out.

Where did you hear there will be a new issue on February 28th?
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:04 AM   #272
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
I also got issue 61 today. It doesn't say inside the magazine when the next issue will come out.

Where did you hear there will be a new issue on February 28th?
It's on the front the cover with the issue no, Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18
Usually they are monthly.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 08:33 AM   #273
Btown
Foot Soldier
 
Btown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bury St. Edmunds, UK
Posts: 237
I think i need to go check Tesco for this new issue.
__________________
Btown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2017, 05:24 AM   #274
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
It's on the front the cover with the issue no, Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18
Usually they are monthly.
Ah ok, you are right.
I do feel like this was the final issue since there was no info on the next issue inside the magazine.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 06:35 AM   #275
Enscripture
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 203
Had a few minutes. Here's Issue 49
Enscripture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:07 AM   #276
oldmanwinters
Overlord
 
oldmanwinters's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Between yesterday and tomorrow!
Posts: 10,982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enscripture View Post
Thanks for the Christmas present!
__________________

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:24 AM   #277
DrSpengler
TMNT Entity guy
 
DrSpengler's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 4,775
Thanks, man! Since my previous computer is gone, I'm going to have to go back through this thread from the beginning and rebuild that UK TMNT collection.
__________________
TMNT Entity
Ninja Turtle comic reviews, essays, articles and more!


-Mark Pellegrini
DrSpengler is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 06:56 PM   #278
Enscripture
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 203
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSpengler View Post
Thanks, man! Since my previous computer is gone, I'm going to have to go back through this thread from the beginning and rebuild that UK TMNT collection.
Message me and send you the folder link
Enscripture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:11 AM   #279
Kingoji
Hench Mutant
 
Kingoji's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
It's on the front the cover with the issue no, Dec 17 - 28 Feb 18
Usually they are monthly.
FYI, the second date isn't a due date for the next issue. In the UK it's put on there to let retailers know when it should be taken down from sale.
__________________
If you can't take your 'Ninja Turtles' with a knowing wink and a smile on your face then what have you got left?
Kingoji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 11:14 AM   #280
newfan
Mad Scientist
 
newfan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: UK
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingoji View Post
FYI, the second date isn't a due date for the next issue. In the UK it's put on there to let retailers know when it should be taken down from sale.
Oh, I usually go by that date to get the next issue, as in the following day the new ones usually appear.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
magazines

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.