The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 09-23-2017, 05:23 AM   #701
Powder
Endless Screw

Ah, so those have zero connection to the finale beyond the namesake being a vague reference to a Mad Max-like theme. No loss if they're shelved.

To answer your question, as far as we know, that's it. The playmates rep at SDCC told Pixeldan the line was done, in a video interview he gave.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 05:24 AM   #702
DVD
Mad Scientist

Taking a new stance with my Turtles. Iím breaking them out of their boxes.

I do like the look of these monster figures. In mean time in chasing the Samurais.
I located a Donnie, and I of course have Raph and Usagi.

Enjoying displaying these figures out of their packs.
Old 09-23-2017, 06:02 AM   #703
METALHEAD
Stone Warrior

http://bloody-disgusting.com/toys/34...ime-halloween/

saw this on my facebook. - seeing they're already coming out, i guess i'll check my targets and walmarts. from what i saw in a toy review on youtube, i forget the channle name, the figures look very well articulated and surprisingly painted. save for their claws. still, no biggy as i plan to coat them with a glow in the dark gel. i gotta tell ya i've never been more excited for TMNT figures since the first wave.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:40 AM   #704
SilverNinja
Thug

I was randomly searching online and noticed my local Target said Muckman was available to purchase in store, however...he was not available to purchase or reserve online. I immediately called up my store and the employee asked for the "DPCI" number, meaning the number designated to that particular store. The guy looked everywhere for me and came up with the theory that the entire line utilizes that number. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed...but not all that surprised, lol.

However, I did manage to score a decently priced set of the Monsters vs. Mutants set of four monster turtle figures. I HATE resorting to that, but with it being a busy season for me at work, I don't have the time to keep running out to Toys r Us, Walmart and Target to continue seeing disappointing depleted racks. I love the thrill of the hunt, but I just didn't want for these guys to end up like Muckman. I paid $50 for the 4, which included shipping. They are indeed worth that much to me.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:00 PM   #705
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post
I was randomly searching online and noticed my local Target said Muckman was available to purchase in store, however...he was not available to purchase or reserve online. I immediately called up my store and the employee asked for the "DPCI" number, meaning the number designated to that particular store. The guy looked everywhere for me and came up with the theory that the entire line utilizes that number. Needless to say, I was pretty bummed...but not all that surprised, lol.

However, I did manage to score a decently priced set of the Monsters vs. Mutants set of four monster turtle figures. I HATE resorting to that, but with it being a busy season for me at work, I don't have the time to keep running out to Toys r Us, Walmart and Target to continue seeing disappointing depleted racks. I love the thrill of the hunt, but I just didn't want for these guys to end up like Muckman. I paid $50 for the 4, which included shipping. They are indeed worth that much to me.
Congrats on scoring the monster figs. And your not the first or last to be fooled by Target's notoriously misleading online system.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:32 PM   #706
Wretched Reptile
Thug

If anyone is still struggling to find the regular Usagi figure, check JC Penneys. I know it sounds unlikely, but I've literally seen him there at 3 different locations in the past 2 weeks. It's also the only place to date that I've ever seen him at retail. I got my original one back in June thanks to a friend on IG who found him at their Target. I did buy an extra at JC Penneys recently to keep carded but left 2 behind at other stores. Keep looking, he's still out there!
Wretched Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 12:51 PM   #707
useasneeded4pain
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post

Targetís DPCI for the TMNT line all link back to the same assortment. Their website even had the unreleased Ice Cream Kitty pack listed for awhile (it might still be on there) using the same DPCI as the other figures.
useasneeded4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:21 PM   #708
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched Reptile View Post
If anyone is still struggling to find the regular Usagi figure, check JC Penneys. I know it sounds unlikely, but I've literally seen him there at 3 different locations in the past 2 weeks. It's also the only place to date that I've ever seen him at retail. I got my original one back in June thanks to a friend on IG who found him at their Target. I did buy an extra at JC Penneys recently to keep carded but left 2 behind at other stores. Keep looking, he's still out there!
USAGI IS GONE-Thanks!
Now shipping to CANADA!

Last edited by Coro; 10-06-2017 at 01:22 PM.
Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #709
SilverNinja
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Congrats on scoring the monster figs. And your not the first or last to be fooled by Target's notoriously misleading online system.
Thanks! Plus yeah, I bet. I was skeptical they had a Muckman to begin with...but I had to try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by useasneeded4pain View Post
Targetís DPCI for the TMNT line all link back to the same assortment. Their website even had the unreleased Ice Cream Kitty pack listed for awhile (it might still be on there) using the same DPCI as the other figures.
I can only imagine how many fans had their hopes dashed by this DPCI system, haha. Seeing the "In Stock" made my heart jump slightly. Still, I had that feeling it was most likely too good to be true.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:34 AM   #710
DonnieLaForge
Foot Soldier

I'm having some real strugs turning up those 80's figures. Monsters finally started coming out of my ears but no dice on 80's. Monster Hunters are also elusive. This is the situation deep in the midwest.
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 09:40 AM   #711
Danetello
Stone Warrior

Absolutely zippo in eastern thru central Maryland and northern Virginia.
Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:35 PM   #712
inaheap
Hench Mutant

I finally figured out how Mikey gets his pizza money.
Spoiler:

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 01:54 PM   #713
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob

That's awesome! Where'd you find the instrument?
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2017, 03:27 PM   #714
The Turtle Terminator
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
I finally figured out how Mikey gets his pizza money.
If that was 2014 Mikey, thatíd be him playing Careless Whisper to April in a Ďsuper creepyí way
Old 10-05-2017, 10:36 PM   #715
inaheap
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
That's awesome! Where'd you find the instrument?
Local antique shop?

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #716
Danetello
Stone Warrior

I finally found Frankendon at a Target in Northern Virginia last night. Only missing Hunter Leo now (and of course Muckman...).
Old 10-15-2017, 07:02 AM   #717
MisterMiracle
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnieLaForge View Post
I'm having some real strugs turning up those 80's figures. Monsters finally started coming out of my ears but no dice on 80's. Monster Hunters are also elusive. This is the situation deep in the midwest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
I finally found Frankendon at a Target in Northern Virginia last night. Only missing Hunter Leo now (and of course Muckman...).
I have a Monster Hunter Leo if anyone is interested. I also have all the new monster/mutant wave turtles.
MisterMiracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 05:03 PM   #718
Danetello
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
I have a Monster Hunter Leo if anyone is interested. I also have all the new monster/mutant wave turtles.
I'm interested!
Old 10-16-2017, 05:15 AM   #719
DonnieLaForge
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMiracle View Post
Leo is the one hunter I've been able to find.

I can trade any of the monsters to anyone who can get me hunter Raph, 80's Bebop, or 80's Leo...
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:17 PM   #720
mikey2007
Hench Mutant

Iíve been able to find two sets of monster figures at every Walmart and target in my area, but have yet to find the monster hunter turtles or 80s figures

"i just love hide-n-seek, don't you?" -mike
mikey2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2017, playmates bashing