The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #901
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Still not gotten it?
My order was actually shipped a few days ago!
Popcultcha have the set in stock at the moment.

Really looking forward to it, just hope the set arrives safe and that they go easy on the import costs.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 09:37 AM   #902
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 504
chismas come early this year😃since i USE to Get a lot of tmnt at chrismas whene i was a kid its was a perfect chrismas gift to my self😃did Get f%#% with custom frees do.and IT dosent help that they did convert usd instead off aus so i have to send a Mail and complain to Get some money back.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 56D34245-0BE7-4CCA-9F36-F8C38AB66802.jpg (12.8 KB, 37 views)
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:09 PM   #903
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
chismas come early this year��since i USE to Get a lot of tmnt at chrismas whene i was a kid its was a perfect chrismas gift to my self��did Get f%#% with custom frees do.and IT dosent help that they did convert usd instead off aus so i have to send a Mail and complain to Get some money back.
What did you end up paying for the import fees if I may ask?
My set from Popcultcha is still on the way (I hope), I doubt it will arrive before Christmas.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 01:37 PM   #904
Candy Kappa
Passive-Aggressive Snob
 
Candy Kappa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Vikingland
Posts: 13,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
What did you end up paying for the import fees if I may ask?
My set from Popcultcha is still on the way (I hope), I doubt it will arrive before Christmas.
Norway's custom system really ****s a person over.
If the item and shipping exceeds 350 NOK which is around $42 you're gonna get slapped with a custom fee. It used to be 200NOK on the item only and shipping cost wasn't calculated, but some government jackwagon wanted to get more money.

And sometimes, if you have a shipment that's under 350NOK (item and shipping combined) they'll check if the value goes over the limit if VAT is added, then you're also charged.

My set was around 150$ and I got charged 'bout $55 in custom fees if I remember correctly
Candy Kappa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 02:34 AM   #905
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
Norway's custom system really ****s a person over.
If the item and shipping exceeds 350 NOK which is around $42 you're gonna get slapped with a custom fee. It used to be 200NOK on the item only and shipping cost wasn't calculated, but some government jackwagon wanted to get more money.

And sometimes, if you have a shipment that's under 350NOK (item and shipping combined) they'll check if the value goes over the limit if VAT is added, then you're also charged.

My set was around 150$ and I got charged 'bout $55 in custom fees if I remember correctly
That stinks, it's a shame shipping costs and import fees make a lot of these items even more expensive for people outside the US.

I had to pay around $40 on import fees on each of the four Neca movie Turtles for example.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:18 AM   #906
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
What did you end up paying for the import fees if I may ask?
My set from Popcultcha is still on the way (I hope), I doubt it will arrive before Christmas.
I hope you Get it because it a good set and one i did wish i coued have whene i was a kid.even AS IT not my nr1 that is the mirage turtle and shredder with foot.
I did pay 300 usd In import fees.but i have sendt a email to them and shoued Get around 100 back.i dont know how nederlands are with fees but if you did order one set i woued think 50 usd give or take In fees.
Strange that you did not get yours set Yet given you are closer that me.again hope you Get IT before chrismas because its a sweet set and one hell of a god christmas gift
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 12:15 PM   #907
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
I hope you Get it because it a good set and one i did wish i coued have whene i was a kid.even AS IT not my nr1 that is the mirage turtle and shredder with foot.
I did pay 300 usd In import fees.but i have sendt a email to them and shoued Get around 100 back.i dont know how nederlands are with fees but if you did order one set i woued think 50 usd give or take In fees.
Strange that you did not get yours set Yet given you are closer that me.again hope you Get IT before chrismas because its a sweet set and one hell of a god christmas gift
Thanks for the info, that's a lot of money just for import fees!

The Australia Post tracking website still says my package is "in transit" (for almost a week now)!
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 06:16 PM   #908
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
Thanks for the info, that's a lot of money just for import fees!

The Australia Post tracking website still says my package is "in transit" (for almost a week now)!
Yes IT is.most american think i lie whene i tell how mutch i have to pay In custom fees.
Yes mind did AS well.i woued try to scearch on your country postoffie or if you have orderd from them before try and scearch on that companey that did deliver to you then.it seams to me that the australian post tracking stops whene the package leaves the country.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 10:01 AM   #909
SS Kakarot
Stone Warrior
 
SS Kakarot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
Yes IT is.most american think i lie whene i tell how mutch i have to pay In custom fees.
Yes mind did AS well.i woued try to scearch on your country postoffie or if you have orderd from them before try and scearch on that companey that did deliver to you then.it seams to me that the australian post tracking stops whene the package leaves the country.
Yeah that's what happened to some of my other packages from outside the EU too, I'm glad I know where to look for the tracking info because I never receive an e-mail or message about it.

Anyway, just found out that the package has been dropped off at the local post office yesterday. For some reason packages with import fees get delivered there right away, it's happened before.

I can't pick it up untill after Christmas, and it looks like I'll have to pay 55 for import fees.

I hope it's in good condition, I'll be glad when I finally have it!
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2017, 12:32 PM   #910
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior
 
The Purple Dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: the streets in norway 😉
Posts: 504
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Kakarot View Post
Yeah that's what happened to some of my other packages from outside the EU too, I'm glad I know where to look for the tracking info because I never receive an e-mail or message about it.

Anyway, just found out that the package has been dropped off at the local post office yesterday. For some reason packages with import fees get delivered there right away, it's happened before.

I can't pick it up untill after Christmas, and it looks like I'll have to pay 55 for import fees.

I hope it's in good condition, I'll be glad when I finally have it!
Funny because i did recived Two Mail.one that my order was being pack and one that IT was shipping.oh that sucks and guess is a long wait whene its so close but still so far away.hopefully you can Get IT tomorrow.yes fingers cross because its Been reported som issues with this set.randy did say he did wish fore a 2018 with less problems with the factory and i guess this set is the main problem because i have not heard about other figures with a lot of issues.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:49 AM   #911
TurtleManiac
Stone Warrior
 
TurtleManiac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: KALI
Posts: 561
Painted set vintage colors

TurtleManiac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 03:53 PM   #912
inaheap
Hench Mutant
 
inaheap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 356
Those look awesome.
__________________
I have always liked Cowa-bunga!


We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 07:10 PM   #913
TMNT is cooler than MOTU
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 803
Who are you guys contacting at NECA for the replacement heads? I can't seem to find a customer service number or e-mail address.
__________________


Thank you for getting rid of Hamato Yoshi, Michael Bay and Co.! He was suuuuuper unnecessary.
TMNT is cooler than MOTU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2018, 08:23 PM   #914
drewizzle88
Stone Warrior
 
drewizzle88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: SW Missouri
Posts: 513
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNT is cooler than MOTU View Post
Who are you guys contacting at NECA for the replacement heads? I can't seem to find a customer service number or e-mail address.
NecaClubCustomerService@necaonline.com
__________________
drewizzle88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #915
tipet
Hench Mutant
 
tipet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Spain
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewizzle88 View Post
Anybody knows if they replace the heads to international buyers? Any experience?
tipet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:39 AM   #916
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored
 
***First of Two Latin Kings***'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: The Farm That Time Forgot
Posts: 8,290
Not with the 1:4 scale stuff they don't. If you ordered the set through someone other than NECA (and you probably did) they aren't going to replace them most likely.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets



International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.