The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 12-24-2017, 02:35 AM   #141
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
I found the DVD releaze date for The Jungle Movie, February 13th.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Hey-Arn...le-Movie/23869
I posted that on the very same page of this thread dude. Look up.
ZariusTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2017, 11:31 AM   #142
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark_Blade View Post
I think Brainy is their biggest shipper I mean if he only likes Helga for himself, he would've been overjoyed when Helga "broke up" with Arnold and threw her locket in the river. But nope; he dove in, retrieved the locket and gathered every piece of the torn picture and piece them back together. That's how dedicated he is! A true shipper indeed.
Brainy took out a ring one episode when sneaking up behind Helga. The wedding march was playing in the background too. I liked Helga's reaction to his breathy, silent proposal.

That aside, I think Brainy loves Helga so much, he'll do what's in her best interest. He knows Helga likes Arnold and how strongly she likes him and how she can't just turn those feelings off after years of having them. That's why I think Brainy retrieved the locket and stuff. He knew she'd regret having tossed it after cooling off...besides, how can he sneak up on her to breathe if she's not holding her locket, doing a monologue.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2018, 08:55 AM   #143
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Craig wishes Arnold and Helga a happy valentines

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfMqfBAF...=craigbartlett

Given he "wishes them luck", I wonder maybe if the show comes back we'll see what kind of day they had
Old 02-24-2018, 02:47 AM   #144
ssjup81
Foot Elite

That's way too cute.
Old 03-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #145
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Nick plugging the Jungle Movie DVD...and hinting at something more...

Quote:
Have you seen the NEW Hey Arnold movie?! It's not a new season, but close enough for now �� https://www.amazon.com/Arnold-Jungle.../dp/B077Y8DJ54

https://www.facebook.com/nickelodeon...%3A%22R9%22%7D
Old 03-08-2018, 05:37 PM   #146
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Nick plugging the Jungle Movie DVD...and hinting at something more...

https://www.facebook.com/nickelodeon...%3A%22R9%22%7D
I bought copy of the DVD the weekend after it came out. The FB link is promoting something called Casagrande. I don't see anything related to Hey Arnold!.
Old 03-09-2018, 03:39 AM   #147
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Quote:
I bought copy of the DVD the weekend after it came out. The FB link is promoting something called Casagrande. I don't see anything related to Hey Arnold!.
Old 03-14-2018, 10:17 AM   #148
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Craig Bartlett will be holding an AMA on April 2nd at 3PM eastern

https://www.reddit.com/r/HeyArnold/c...t_ama_april_2/
Old 03-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #149
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I found this and gained a lot of insight on the early stages of developing Hey Arnold!. I thought I would share in case other fans have not seen this video.
Old 03-21-2018, 08:09 AM   #150
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
I found this and gained a lot of insight on the early stages of developing Hey Arnold!. I thought I would share in case other fans have not seen this video.
I've seen this. Channel Frederator redid this list because Craig himself wasn't very happy with the first they did as they got some facts wrong. That's why Craig is in this video at the beginning.

Of course, the shipper in me liked facts 80 and 81.
Old 04-03-2018, 12:15 PM   #151
ZariusTwo
Overlord

Craig confirms that he's outlined a pitch for season six and that he, the crew and the cast are up for it, but Nickelodeon haven't made a decision just yet and the fate of the show remains with them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ready/dwotogb/

Other details from yesterday's AMA

-Craig is undecided on how many people know Arnold and Helga are a couple (outside of Gerald and Phobe), and is thinking of having the two go about things in secret, whatever scenario leads to the most comedic outcome will be used

-Suzie and Oscar are seperated

-Helga will be apprehensive of displaying public affection with Arnold, and wants the relationship to proceed on her terms

-If there is a sixth season, it will focus mostly on Arnold and his parents as they readjust to life in the world and adapt to life in the boarding house. At one point Miles and Stella attempt to take it over and come up with ideas to renovate it, which puts them at odds with Phil and Gertle

-Craig hopes to have a special edition blu-ray of the Jungle Movie with more of what was cut

-It's possible Stinky and Lila will start dating
Old 04-03-2018, 03:49 PM   #152
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZariusTwo View Post
Craig confirms that he's outlined a pitch for season six and that he, the crew and the cast are up for it, but Nickelodeon haven't made a decision just yet and the fate of the show remains with them.

https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/commen...ready/dwotogb/

Other details from yesterday's AMA

-Craig is undecided on how many people know Arnold and Helga are a couple (outside of Gerald and Phobe), and is thinking of having the two go about things in secret, whatever scenario leads to the most comedic outcome will be used

-Helga will be apprehensive of displaying public affection with Arnold, and wants the relationship to proceed on her terms

-If there is a sixth season, it will focus mostly on Arnold and his parents as they readjust to life in the world and adapt to life in the boarding house. At one point Miles and Stella attempt to take it over and come up with ideas to renovate it, which puts them at odds with Phil and Gertle

-Craig hopes to have a special edition blu-ray of the Jungle Movie with more of what was cut

-It's possible Stinky and Lila will start dating
I thought it was officially greenlit? I suppose it was "okay, it did well enough so give us a pitch".

Suzie deserves better and its something I could see happening.

Stinky and Lila? Stinky's a nice guy but such an oddball. Okay, practically all of them are.
Old 04-07-2018, 07:22 AM   #153
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Check this out.
https://www.relix.com/blogs/detail/t...uture_funk_act
Old 04-08-2018, 07:53 PM   #154
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
I thought it was officially greenlit? I suppose it was "okay, it did well enough so give us a pitch".

Suzie deserves better and its something I could see happening.

Stinky and Lila? Stinky's a nice guy but such an oddball. Okay, practically all of them are.
I'm glad they finally gave a reason for Suzie, but my question now is how is Oskar still allowed to live at the boarding house when the breadwinner isn't there. Oskar was working as a paperboy. He can't be making enough to afford a room.

Lila and Stinky makes sense to me, personally. We know that Stinky has nothing against Lila and kinda likes her in a general sense (he did go on about her a bit in Arnold loves Lila) and we know what kind of guys Lila likes. Simple-minded and simplistic. Not very complex. Stinky is a bit like this.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:08 PM   #155
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssjup81 View Post
I'm glad they finally gave a reason for Suzie, but my question now is how is Oskar still allowed to live at the boarding house when the breadwinner isn't there. Oskar was working as a paperboy. He can't be making enough to afford a room.

Lila and Stinky makes sense to me, personally. We know that Stinky has nothing against Lila and kinda likes her in a general sense (he did go on about her a bit in Arnold loves Lila) and we know what kind of guys Lila likes. Simple-minded and simplistic. Not very complex. Stinky is a bit like this.
Maybe Oscar will take classes online trying to get a college degree to impress Suzie and get another job such as working for Mr. Green.

I am very surprised that Big Bob's Beepers is not Big Bob's Smartphones. Its a flat joke of not adapting and unrealistic.
Old 04-10-2018, 01:31 AM   #156
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Maybe Oscar will take classes online trying to get a college degree to impress Suzie and get another job such as working for Mr. Green.
Something else you need MONEY for.
Quote:
I am very surprised that Big Bob's Beepers is not Big Bob's Smartphones. Its a flat joke of not adapting and unrealistic.
AS I mentioned earlier, the thing with Bob's shop going under bugged me so darn much! It should be a common electronic goods shop. As I pointed out, in the actual SHOW he sold phones AND beepers, he was just more well-known for the beepers. Earlier episodes showed that he tried out products to sell off later. He owned a cellphone in the show. Miriam had one. Helga had one. I hated the fact the movie did this so so much. It felt like they were overdoing it. Same with Helga's character in general. Too much. I just found her annoying for parts of it.

If we are getting a season 6, I'm hoping they tone Helga down back to a normal level, like in the show, and finally remember that Bob is a businessman who would NEVER let his business fail due to pride and stubbornness.
Old 04-10-2018, 07:21 AM   #157
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission

Quote:
Someone should edit the audio into an AMV.

The keyboardist is a qt 3.14.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 10:27 AM   #158
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

Quote:
Suzie deserved a lot better. Even if Oscar let her keep money and actually take care of her cousin't baby, he was still useless and completely selfish throughout the series.
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 08:41 PM   #159
ranger_scout
Foot Elite

The Jungle Movie has been nominated for 7 Behind the Voice Actors Awards. The cast definitely earned them.

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/...ds/2017/other/
ranger_scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 04:35 AM   #160
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

any news on a new season?

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hey cuck!