The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 03-07-2019, 12:45 PM   #261
snake
Disgusting

I have never seen such a self-rightous prick on a toy forum before. Wow.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 02:26 PM   #262
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I have never seen such a self-rightous prick on a toy forum before. Wow.
You don't even know the half of it and he's getting ticked because I'm helping members out without charging them an arm and a leg.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 09:06 PM   #263
sdp
Megan Fox = April

f-ck scalpers

VaughnMichael, you do gods work.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:19 AM   #264
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier

Posted it to the discord yesterday but my Janesville Wi target still had nada. They did stock new neca toy stands in so I picked that up for my gamestop neca turtles at least. Honestly a bit tired of stalking my local target for these sets! I do collect my little pony as well and that's been just a ton of old stock too. Our target used to be good, it was us at toysrus that always was stuck with old stock. I get that it's off season for toys but I expected a bit more new stock for upcoming holidays like Easter next month.
Old 03-09-2019, 07:36 AM   #265
cryan
Stone Warrior

Haven’t been on here in a long time.would anyone post athe DCPI for these? I been to several Target have have not seen them.
cryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:17 AM   #266
bjd624
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryan View Post
Haven’t been on here in a long time.would anyone post athe DCPI for these? I been to several Target have have not seen them.
DCPI does not work for NECA products. NECA products are shipped directly from NECA to each Target store from NECA's warehouse via USPS/UPS/FedEx. When the packages arrive a NECA Ambassador comes to the store and stocks the shelves. ANYONE can sign up to be a NECA Ambassador but there's only 1 Ambassador per store. SO if someones already "claimed" your local target you can't but if it hasn't then you can stock the NECA section and have the perk of getting first crack at the new figs when they come in.
bjd624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 07:08 PM   #267
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
DCPI does not work for NECA products. NECA products are shipped directly from NECA to each Target store from NECA's warehouse via USPS/UPS/FedEx. When the packages arrive a NECA Ambassador comes to the store and stocks the shelves. ANYONE can sign up to be a NECA Ambassador but there's only 1 Ambassador per store. SO if someones already "claimed" your local target you can't but if it hasn't then you can stock the NECA section and have the perk of getting first crack at the new figs when they come in.
doesn't work on brickseek.com but if you go in store with the DPCI they can look it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger_eater! View Post
My local store has 4 sets if anyone is interested domestically I can ship out @ cost plus s/h fees pay pal fees and such.
Raph
DCP# 323-07-0237
Upc 634482540794

Leo
DCP# 323-07-0235
Upc 634482540770

Mike
DCP# 323-07-0238
Upc 634482540800

Don
DCP# 323-07-0236
Upc 634482540787
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 10:11 PM   #268
Aggroninja
New Recruit

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
doesn't work on brickseek.com but if you go in store with the DPCI they can look it up
That doesn’t seem to be the case. I had a Target employee look up the number for a set I had found there (they were missing Leo/Shredder and after that came up with nothing I got curious and checked one I did find) and it showed not in stock even though I was holding it in my hand.
Aggroninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 03:21 PM   #269
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggroninja View Post
That doesn’t seem to be the case. I had a Target employee look up the number for a set I had found there (they were missing Leo/Shredder and after that came up with nothing I got curious and checked one I did find) and it showed not in stock even though I was holding it in my hand.
Yeah the numbers don't work at all, which makes finding these things a pain.
Old 03-10-2019, 07:55 PM   #270
Antnee13420
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
You don't even know the half of it and he's getting ticked because I'm helping members out without charging them an arm and a leg.
Thank you. about time someone stuck it to that peice of ****. I’m sick of his arrogant ass
Antnee13420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 08:10 PM   #271
Leo656
The Franchise

Woo-hoo! Awesome! My Target finally got these in stock!

Booo! I'm flat broke until Saturday!

That said, it was a real thrill to actually look at these up close; the photos don't do them justice. I kinda had to rush home so I didn't get to give everything a long look-over the way I wanted to, but they're really beautiful. I can't wait to get them home and go nuts.

They're $51 and change over here, which isn't too bad. They had a good block of them on the shelves with several of each set available; it looks like they may have just stocked it today. I plan to get at least two of them this Saturday if they still have a lot of stock available, and then get the other two with my next check. Unless it looks like they're almost cleaned out, in which case I'll try and get everything before they vanish. Depends what the temperature is on Saturday; if it looks like they'll be well-supplied for a while, I don't need to grab all of them at once. I don't know if I can justify $200+ on toys in one trip, but if I have to I'll find a way.

Pretty psyched to finally have a chance to grab these. The wait is gonna be a bitch, though.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 10:19 PM   #272
useasneeded4pain
Foot Soldier

Store nearest me has restocked. Had 6x Leo and 5x Don tonight. Two weeks ago they had 2x Raph and 1x Mike. So restocks are definitely happening.
useasneeded4pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:18 PM   #273
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

If any other over seas collectors need a NECA set hit me up.
I have one left.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:50 AM   #274
Filespit
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
If any other over seas collectors need a NECA set hit me up.
I have one left.
Sent you a PM.
Filespit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:50 AM   #275
Slade
god status

Saw today they’re going to restock. Of course mine doesn’t have them at all
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:38 PM   #276
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Pretty sure my one local Target got a lone set of these in the initial shipment. They were gone before I ever saw them and they haven't received any since. I'm hopeful they'll get more in soon but I'm starting to think this Target just might not be a location of emphasis for NECA. Seems like most other stores are getting 2-3 sets and have already received restocks.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:27 PM   #277
zodach
Foot Soldier

Some stores have received zero stock. Or at least they haven't moved anything to the floor yet and they could be sitting in the back waiting for a NECA rep to get to them. I have been visiting 2 local Targets on alternating days almost every day for the last 2 weeks and there have been no shelf tags or signs that they received anything yet.
zodach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 01:53 PM   #278
Miles
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjd624 View Post
Just to clarify: The NECA Ambassadors are not responsible for stocking the stores at all, nor do they have the means to do so. It involves just weekly 'housekeeping' that gets you a $20.00 Target gift card 4 times a year. (Basically, getting NECA fans to do the work that Target employees should be doing themselves, but aren't...)

Target's NECA sections are stocked by outside independent vendors who work 'indirectly' for NECA. (Similar to the Toys R Us situation). Despite being sold through Target, the NECA products will not show up in inventory counts as they're treated separately. (Which is why there are no DPCI codes and they aren't available online.) The whole things is incredibly frustrating if you're a fan trying to find some of these.

Hopefully that helps.
Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:50 PM   #279
Leo656
The Franchise

However that system works, it's a pretty sh*tty system.

Case in point, my luck is running true to form as they were COMPLETELY cleaned out, and the entire section that DID have the TMNT sets - of which there were many - was once again covered in standard horror movie stuff, as if they were never even there.

The nice Customer Service lady said that the store has been getting a ridiculous number of calls per day with people asking about them, and that they generally disappear within a day of being stocked (so I guess they DID get a few sets before this past week; they just came and went so fast it was like they never existed).

They have no idea when the NECA delivery is coming in, OR what they'll be dropping off. They might come Tuesday, and they might have a whole new shipment of TMNT stuff. OR, they might just drop off a few dozen more Freddy and Jason figures, and they might not get another TMNT shipment for weeks. It's a total crapshoot.

So it looks like I have no choice but to keep over $200 stashed away - MUCH easier said than done - and haunt Target twice a day (on my way to work and again on my way home) until I get lucky, and I'll HAVE to buy all four sets in one shot (which I kinda didn't want to do) rather than take a chance and missing out again.

I'm glad these things exist but this setup is a royal pain in the ass. I can't imagine it would cost very much for there to be a basic line of communication between NECA and Target. "They show up when they want and drop off what they feel like" is f*cking terrible.

Ah well.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2019, 02:58 PM   #280
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

In other news, the way these things are selling is fantastic for the line.