The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2019, 06:15 PM   #1481
italianice388
Foot Soldier
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: NEW YORK
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
1. Metalhead
2. Warrior Metalhead Michelangelo
3. one of the Storage shell Turtles
4. Pizza Thrower vehicle
5. Triceraton
6. Star Trek Turtles (all four)
7. Deepsea Diver Leonardo
8. Technodrome
9. Anthrax
10. Midshipman Mike
11. Sewer lair
12. Mutant Module
13. Super Don
14. Turtle Tank
15. Robotic Rocksteady and Warrior Rocksteady (probably from the latter based on color)
16. Raph, the Green Teen Beret
17. Mike, the Sewer Surfer
18.
19.
20. Slap Shot Leo
21. Robotation Michaelangelo (from Muta-Force)
22. probably Tokka based on color but came with a lot of figures
23. Hothead, Movie III April, or probably Warrior Winged Donatello (based on color)
24. Napoleon Bonafrog
25. Tokka (see #22)
26. Talkin' Leonardo
27. doesn't appear to be TMNT (maybe power rangers based on color)
28. Panda Khan
29. Chrome Dome or Warrior Chrome Dome
30. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
31. Ankyl Leo
32.
33. Robotic Bebop
34. Dirtbag
35. Pizza Skimmin' Jetboat
36. Punker Don
37. Movie III Princess Mitsu
38. (the black sai) Tokka
39. (silver mace) Super Shredder
40. multiple figures including Slash, Tokka, Shogun Triceraton and Turtle Troll Leo
41. Rat King
42. Shogun Mike
43.
44. Shogun Raph
45. Cartwheelin Karate Don
46. King Lionheart
47. Beachcombin' Mike
48. Rhinoman
49. Pizzaface
50. not very visible. But base on size and color, Toon Kala
51. Donatello with Storage Shell
52. Farmer Don with Modern Mutant Tractor
53. Toon Kala
54. Rhinoman
55. Headdroppin' Don
56. First Officer Donatello? (hard to see)
57. Sewer Seltzer Cannon
58. not TMNT
59. Jim Lee Michaelangelo
60. not TMNT
61. Merdude
62. Turtle Tank
63. Movie Star Foot Soldier
64.
65. Sewer Sandcruiser
66. Robotic Bebop
67. Sandstorm
68. Groundchuck
69. Kung Fu Raphael? (can't see the details)
70. Headdroppin' Don
71. Ankyl Leo
72.
73. Head Droppin' Raph
74. see #27
75. Movie III Walker
76. Cyber Samurai Shredder
77. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
78. Movie III Walker
79. Cyber Samurai Shredder & Bebop
80. Turtle Party Wagon
81. Hose 'em Down Don
82. Raphael
83. Cave-Turtle Raph? (can't see the details)
84.
85.
86. Chrome Dome
87. Road Ready Don
88. Mutatin' Rocksteady
89. Robotation Michaelangelo (Muta Force)
90. T.D. Tossin' Leo
91. Napoleon Bonafrog
92. General Traag
93.
94. Road Ready Leo
95. all of the Mutations figures & Auto Mutations figures
96. Night Ninja Mike
97. Napoleon Bonafrog
98. Zak, the Neutrino
99. Napoleon Bonafrog
100.
101. Mutatin' Raphael
102.
103.
104. Turtle Party Wagon
105. Turtle Tank
106. Mutant Module
107. Lifeguard Leo or Private Porknose Bebop
108. Raph, the Green Teen Beret
109. Somersault Samurai Leo
110. Turtle Party Wagon
110.
110. (teal gun)
110. Rock 'N Roll Michaelangelo (green snake)
111. Pizza Thrower (orange piece)
111. Invisible Man Michaelangelo
111. Robotic Rocksteady or Warrior Rocksteady
112. Head Droppin' Raph (green periscope)
112. Leo as the Wolfman (blue green club)
112. Warrior winged LEonardo (gold club)
113. Don, the undercover Turtle (half brief case)
113. (keys)
113. Invisible Man Michaelangelo (yellow test tube set)
114. from the front of the Technodrome Scout Vehicle (silver parts)
114. I think this is actually from an Toxic Crusaders vehicle
114. Invisible Man Michaelangelo (yellow flask)
115. Groundchuck (blue gun)
115. Toon Kala (purple pistol)
115. Leo, the sewer samurai
116.
116. most of the series 1 figures (brown kama)
116. (belt with yellow ribbon)
117.
117. Krang's Android Body (blue walkie talkie)
117. Wingnut (yellow bat gun)
118. Beachcombin' Mike
118. Foot Soldier (grey mace)
119. all Movie III figures (bronze time scepter)
119. Leo, the sewer samurai
119. (belt)
119. Cyber Samurai Don (bo staff with spiked ends)
120.
120. Michaelangelo's Cyber-Command Center Playset (small cannon)
130. Toon Kala
131. Breakfightin' Raphael
132.
133. Movie III Princess Mitsu
134. Road Ready Shredder
135. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
136.
137. Leo, the sewer samurai
138.
This is absolutely unreal. First of all, I really want to thank you, so much, for giving me your time. You put a lot of effort into this, and your knowledge is insane. You got EVERYTHING.

Just a heads up - 27 and 74 I found out belong to Star Trek Leonardo. Just so you know! 119 (T belt) was for Metalhead. 136 was Dimwit Doughboy Rocksteady.
italianice388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 05:33 AM   #1482
Shortfuse
Thug
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 73
I've got number 43 - I think it came with a Playmates Simpsons figure of Krusty the Clown (or possibly the Noiseland Arcade playset - one had a thick handle and the other had a flat one) - I used it as an accessory for the 2003 April figure. 58 is Gabrielle's bow from Xena: Warrior Princess. And 93 could be from Techno Punch Terminator.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"


Last edited by Shortfuse; 11-29-2019 at 05:39 AM.
Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 06:27 AM   #1483
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist
 
I Crave Pizza No More's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cleveland
Posts: 1,306
136 looks like the gun that came with Dimwit Doughboy Rocksteady.

103 is from Junkyard, the Toxic Crusaders figure
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 08:53 PM   #1484
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 743
Hello, guys!

I hope you can help me to identify these 2003 items. Big thanaks in advance!


















TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 05:41 AM   #1485
Shortfuse
Thug
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 73
I think number 9 might be from the Planet Racers Space Cycle.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2019, 09:04 PM   #1486
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortfuse View Post
I think number 9 might be from the Planet Racers Space Cycle.
Cheers, Shortfuse! Hope I can get more help in order to identify the other weapons.
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:19 PM   #1487
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNachoT View Post
Hello, guys!

I hope you can help me to identify these 2003 items. Big thanaks in advance!
All of the listings below for the various projectiles are best guess/attempt to match them up based on the smaller photos I have of them from 15 year ago.

1.
2. M.E.C.H. Wrekkers Mike
3.
4. Air Ninja Michelangelo
5. Shell Cycle (2003) and Battle Bikes (2004)
6.
7.
8.
9. Battle Shell (2003) or S.W.A.T. Battle Pack
10. M.E.C.H. Wrekkers Leo
11.
12. Battle Shell (2003) or S.W.A.T. Battle Pack
13. Foot Gunner, S.W.A.T. Battle Pack & S.W.A.T. Attack Pack
14.
15.
16. Shell Sub or S.W.A.T. Battle Pack
17. Combat Cruisers Mike
18.
19. might be from the Hover Chopper (2004)
20. Zanramon Space Cruiser
21. Space Hoppin' Raphael
22. Combat Cruisers Mike
23. M.E.S.S. Leo
24. Combat Cruisers Don
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43. Shell Kicker Leonardo
44. Shell Kicker Leonardo
45. Ripped Up Michelangelo
46.
47.
48.
49. M.E.C.H. Wrekkers Raph
50.
51.
52.
53.
54. Dino Runners Triceratops (2005)
55. Mutant Copter (2005)
56.
57.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 04:57 AM   #1488
Shortfuse
Thug
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 73
I just dug out my Space Cycle - the missile isn't any of the ones in the picture above, but it does look similar.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 12:14 PM   #1489
IMJ
Mad Scientist
 
IMJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Midwest, U.S.A.
Posts: 1,414
This has been the best thread on the board. People just helping out with silly wisdom here and there. Lots of stuff to look at. Informative.

It's nice.
__________________
Collection Photos
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 07:48 PM   #1490
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior
 
TMNachoT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Mendoza
Posts: 743
BIG THANKS to shortfuse and tmntman!! Thank you for helping me!!
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 09:52 AM   #1491
Marm O. Set
Random Punk
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Location: SW Virginia
Posts: 22
I went through this and could only identify 2 that tmntman did not.
103. Junkyard's gun (Toxic Crusaders line)
117. Toilet Taxi seatbelt

EDIT: Sorry, a couple other people already identified #103.

Quote:
Originally Posted by italianice388 View Post
Hi, I went through my old collection today and have a ton of loose accessories from childhood...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
1. Metalhead
2. Warrior Metalhead Michelangelo
3. one of the Storage shell Turtles
4. Pizza Thrower vehicle
5. Triceraton
6. Star Trek Turtles (all four)
7. Deepsea Diver Leonardo
8. Technodrome
9. Anthrax
10. Midshipman Mike
11. Sewer lair
12. Mutant Module
13. Super Don
14. Turtle Tank
15. Robotic Rocksteady and Warrior Rocksteady (probably from the latter based on color)
16. Raph, the Green Teen Beret
17. Mike, the Sewer Surfer
18.
19.
20. Slap Shot Leo
21. Robotation Michaelangelo (from Muta-Force)
22. probably Tokka based on color but came with a lot of figures
23. Hothead, Movie III April, or probably Warrior Winged Donatello (based on color)
24. Napoleon Bonafrog
25. Tokka (see #22)
26. Talkin' Leonardo
27. doesn't appear to be TMNT (maybe power rangers based on color)
28. Panda Khan
29. Chrome Dome or Warrior Chrome Dome
30. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
31. Ankyl Leo
32.
33. Robotic Bebop
34. Dirtbag
35. Pizza Skimmin' Jetboat
36. Punker Don
37. Movie III Princess Mitsu
38. (the black sai) Tokka
39. (silver mace) Super Shredder
40. multiple figures including Slash, Tokka, Shogun Triceraton and Turtle Troll Leo
41. Rat King
42. Shogun Mike
43.
44. Shogun Raph
45. Cartwheelin Karate Don
46. King Lionheart
47. Beachcombin' Mike
48. Rhinoman
49. Pizzaface
50. not very visible. But base on size and color, Toon Kala
51. Donatello with Storage Shell
52. Farmer Don with Modern Mutant Tractor
53. Toon Kala
54. Rhinoman
55. Headdroppin' Don
56. First Officer Donatello? (hard to see)
57. Sewer Seltzer Cannon
58. not TMNT
59. Jim Lee Michaelangelo
60. not TMNT
61. Merdude
62. Turtle Tank
63. Movie Star Foot Soldier
64.
65. Sewer Sandcruiser
66. Robotic Bebop
67. Sandstorm
68. Groundchuck
69. Kung Fu Raphael? (can't see the details)
70. Headdroppin' Don
71. Ankyl Leo
72.
73. Head Droppin' Raph
74. see #27
75. Movie III Walker
76. Cyber Samurai Shredder
77. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
78. Movie III Walker
79. Cyber Samurai Shredder & Bebop
80. Turtle Party Wagon
81. Hose 'em Down Don
82. Raphael
83. Cave-Turtle Raph? (can't see the details)
84.
85.
86. Chrome Dome
87. Road Ready Don
88. Mutatin' Rocksteady
89. Robotation Michaelangelo (Muta Force)
90. T.D. Tossin' Leo
91. Napoleon Bonafrog
92. General Traag
93.
94. Road Ready Leo
95. all of the Mutations figures & Auto Mutations figures
96. Night Ninja Mike
97. Napoleon Bonafrog
98. Zak, the Neutrino
99. Napoleon Bonafrog
100.
101. Mutatin' Raphael
102.
103.
104. Turtle Party Wagon
105. Turtle Tank
106. Mutant Module
107. Lifeguard Leo or Private Porknose Bebop
108. Raph, the Green Teen Beret
109. Somersault Samurai Leo
110. Turtle Party Wagon
110.
110. (teal gun)
110. Rock 'N Roll Michaelangelo (green snake)
111. Pizza Thrower (orange piece)
111. Invisible Man Michaelangelo
111. Robotic Rocksteady or Warrior Rocksteady
112. Head Droppin' Raph (green periscope)
112. Leo as the Wolfman (blue green club)
112. Warrior winged LEonardo (gold club)
113. Don, the undercover Turtle (half brief case)
113. (keys)
113. Invisible Man Michaelangelo (yellow test tube set)
114. from the front of the Technodrome Scout Vehicle (silver parts)
114. I think this is actually from an Toxic Crusaders vehicle
114. Invisible Man Michaelangelo (yellow flask)
115. Groundchuck (blue gun)
115. Toon Kala (purple pistol)
115. Leo, the sewer samurai
116.
116. most of the series 1 figures (brown kama)
116. (belt with yellow ribbon)
117.
117. Krang's Android Body (blue walkie talkie)
117. Wingnut (yellow bat gun)
118. Beachcombin' Mike
118. Foot Soldier (grey mace)
119. all Movie III figures (bronze time scepter)
119. Leo, the sewer samurai
119. (belt)
119. Cyber Samurai Don (bo staff with spiked ends)
120.
120. Michaelangelo's Cyber-Command Center Playset (small cannon)
130. Toon Kala
131. Breakfightin' Raphael
132.
133. Movie III Princess Mitsu
134. Road Ready Shredder
135. Creature from the Black Lagoon Leonardo
136.
137. Leo, the sewer samurai
138.
Marm O. Set is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2020, 05:47 PM   #1492
leonardo8
New Recruit
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Location: England
Posts: 1
Black super shredder

Hi, I'm new here and I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right post.

Anyway I have a black super shredder missing all his accessories and two missing gauntlet things on his arm and leg, but other than that he's in good condition. I'm just wondering how much he might be worth missing all that. But I did see that black super shredders are very valuable.

I would post a picture but he's in storage at the moment.

Just to confirm it's the old movie one.
leonardo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 04:53 PM   #1493
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier
 
jazzmatazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 122
Just picked up a big lot and I think my eyes are about ready to bleed if I scour over any more TMNT guide websites. The easy stuff was the figures in the lot... this is everything else

close ups:
Spoiler:




close ups:
Spoiler:





__________________
Instagram: @stitchinrhyme
jazzmatazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 08:15 PM   #1494
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,272
1.
2.
3.
4. Talkin' Donatello
5.
6.
7.
8.
9. Rock 'N Roll Michaelangelo
10.
11.
12. Talkin' Donatello
13.
14. Movie Star Mike
15. Movie Star Mike
16.
17.
18.
19.
20. Night Ninja Don
21. Lieutenant Leo
22. Oozey
23.
24. Talkin' Raphael
25.
26.
27.
28. Bubble Bomber
29. Night Ninja Don
30. Pizza Tossin' Don
31.
32. Possibly Splinter
33.
34.
35. Head Droppin' Raph
36. Fightin' Gear Leonardo 2003
37. Fightin' Gear Leonardo 2003
38.
39. Night Ninja Don
40.
41. Road Ready Splinter
42. both Rocksteady and Foot Soldier, though both were usually grey
43. Mutatin Leo
44. Movie Star Raph
45.
46.
47. Oozey
48.
49. Mutagen Man
50 Road Ready Splinter
51. possibly from the X-men Wolverine Combat Cave playset
52.
53.
54.
55.
56. Donatello with Storage Shell
57. Turtle Blimp
58.
59. Tokka
60. Make My Day Leo
61.
62. Movie III Samurai Mike
63. Pizza Thrower
64.
65.
66. Talkin' Raphael
67. Talkin' Raphael
68. Sewer-cyclin' Raph
69. Movie Star Mike (the one shown in the detail picture)
70.
71. Rappin' Mike
72.
73. Party Wagon
74. probably Movie Start Mike (based on the shade of brown)
75. probably Movie Star Don
76. Movie Star Raph
77. Movie Star Don
78.
79. Make My Day Leo
80. Raph, the Green Teen Beret (has been modified)
81. Raph, the Green Teen Beret (has been modified)
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:07 PM   #1495
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier
 
jazzmatazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: WI
Posts: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
1.
Thank you!! a few pieces to vehicles in the lot I didn't identify thanks. I'm surprised the pizza thrower discs with double sided stickers my childhood one is one sticker per pizza
__________________
Instagram: @stitchinrhyme

Last edited by jazzmatazz; 01-30-2020 at 09:15 PM.
jazzmatazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 04:53 AM   #1496
Shortfuse
Thug
 
Shortfuse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: London, UK
Posts: 73
52 looks like the swords that came with some of the GI Joe Street Fighter figures - I've got a black version and possibly a yellow one.
__________________
"Leave this to the real Raphael!"

Shortfuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2020, 06:42 AM   #1497
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,272
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzmatazz View Post
Thank you!! a few pieces to vehicles in the lot I didn't identify thanks. I'm surprised the pizza thrower discs with double sided stickers my childhood one is one sticker per pizza
There were only enough stickers for one per pizza. That doesn't mean some kids didn't put them on both sides of just half of the pizzas.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 01:32 AM   #1498
Spidergreg
Stone Warrior
 
Spidergreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Posts: 877
Hi, what is this Donatello?


Initially i thought it's a piggy bank but no, cos this is the piggy bank one.



Last edited by Spidergreg; 03-22-2020 at 07:17 PM.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:16 AM   #1499
tmntman
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Madison, WI
Posts: 2,272
It's exactly what it says on the package, Flingers Donatello. It was one of the deluxe series they did early on in the 2012 line. It recycled the automatic throwing mechanism that they developed for the Fast Forward toy line.
__________________


Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2020, 08:29 AM   #1500
Powder
Salami Origami
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell Ri La
Posts: 26,027
He's talking about the vinyl bust.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.