The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-31-2020, 04:56 PM   #421
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
i'm very thankful for the easy T&R pre-order. Got mine in no problem. If only they were all so easy, we would be totally a happy TMNT collecting community
Yup. Sort of dreading the utter mess Super Shredder is likely to be...
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 06:19 PM   #422
Night Monkey
Random Punk

Hey guys. Question for you. Is the SKU for Casey and Raph different than the SKU for Leonardo and Donatello and Raphael and Michelangelo? I ask because I was able to find the Casey and Raph two pack by going to the Walmart app (or walmart.com) and add that general SKU that was shared in this thread to my ?list? on the Walmart app. From there, I could go to that SKU?s page and click options to view stock at all nearby Walmart stores to me. At first I only saw an ?unknown? and ?out of stock?, but eventually a store near me had one show up as limited stock or 1 in stock. Anyway, I was able to select it for store pickup. I had no idea what it was going to be for. When I got there, it was Casey and Raph! AND, I grabbed another Casey and Raph on the actual shelf. That was all they had. So, my question is, is there a way to track/find the regular Turtle 2 packs?

P.S. I went ahead and preordered my Tokka and Rahzar today as well.
Night Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:12 PM   #423
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Crave Pizza No More View Post
Yup. Sort of dreading the utter mess Super Shredder is likely to be...

It will be a blood bath

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 08:59 PM   #424
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

man that was great, no fuss, no muss.

17 bucks to ship 2 sets, not bad for how heavy these guys will be.

I think 70 for the set is fine, it was 50 for all the other 2 packs and they are far smaller than these two.

Even with tax a normal set is 55 around here so 15 more per set isn't much at at all since I didn't get charged tax.
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2020, 09:32 PM   #425
IMJ
Emperor

Well I pulled the pre-order on the Tokka and Rhazar even though I was previously only in for the Fred Wolf stuff. So basically now I'm at least all in for the four turtles as seen in Secret of the Ooze.

But with that said, I've got a lot to say about the Pixel Dan interview, man.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 04:20 AM   #426
sleeplessknight
Thug

Anybody have any idea what time Super Shredder is supposed to go up? I believe T&R went up on the 31st right as the clock struck midnight eastern time right? Would it be safe to assume Super Shredder will go up at that same time on the 7th?
sleeplessknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:34 AM   #427
Bluelightsaber
Thug

If I place another order using a different address but same billing address will my orders get canceled?
Bluelightsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 07:00 AM   #428
Wrighcr20
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleeplessknight View Post
Anybody have any idea what time Super Shredder is supposed to go up? I believe T&R went up on the 31st right as the clock struck midnight eastern time right? Would it be safe to assume Super Shredder will go up at that same time on the 7th?
I believe the release is on the 10th
Old 08-01-2020, 07:38 AM   #429
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelightsaber View Post
If I place another order using a different address but same billing address will my orders get canceled?
I'd ask NECA directly to be sure. They canceled one of my SDCC orders the other year (in error, which they eventually admitted privately, but never restored, which is yet another reason their reputation is so crappy) so I know that they do review orders. Not worth taking the chance.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 06:19 PM   #430
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
Well I pulled the pre-order on the Tokka and Rhazar even though I was previously only in for the Fred Wolf stuff. So basically now I'm at least all in for the four turtles as seen in Secret of the Ooze.

do tell!!!
Old 08-01-2020, 08:14 PM   #431
xZAOx
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post

I was only half listening while working. Man, there's some rough stuff in there.

I get that people have been overly ****** to him online, but also, this is the internet, and you're the public face of the company. You gotta be numb and ignore that **** or let someone else do it.

Boy did he say some ******, dumb, ignorant things. Just a bad attitude overall. The unemployment jab....yeesh.

Quote:
Bookmark this: https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status...27820183232513
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:36 PM   #432
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by LincolnHawk View Post
do tell!!!
I'll get to it. I'm gonna need time to really dive in because I try to make this kind of stuff poignant enough that it's clear even to the obtuse areas of the crowd that there are honest observations to be made rather than just internet mouthing. But like noted below.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx View Post
I was only half listening while working. Man, there's some rough stuff in there.

I get that people have been overly ****** to him online, but also, this is the internet, and you're the public face of the company. You gotta be numb and ignore that **** or let someone else do it.

Boy did he say some ******, dumb, ignorant things. Just a bad attitude overall. The unemployment jab....yeesh.

Bookmark this: https://twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status...27820183232513
Yup. I'll come back to it when I've got some time because there was a lot there to digest. But yeah he wore his frustration pretty clearly; which is fine but there was a lot said that I think from his lens makes sense, but not so much to the buyer.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 11:18 PM   #433
sleeplessknight
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrighcr20 View Post
I believe the release is on the 10th
What's your source on that info?
sleeplessknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 01:58 AM   #434
Bluelightsaber
Thug

Quote:
What's your source on that info?
twitter from neca
Old 08-02-2020, 05:05 AM   #435
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Got lucky this morning and got the casey raph set, they just stocked it last night and I got it on my lunch, there's still one left if anyones in the pekin il area.
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 05:51 AM   #436
Turnstone
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelightsaber View Post
twitter from neca
Don?t think Super Shredder is going to be on the NECA website though. Think it?s another Walmart exclusive, correct? Would love to be wrong on that one.
Turnstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:01 AM   #437
AquaParade
Banned

The Super Shredder figure looks awesome. Always thought the character was pretty obviously goofy, but in figure form he just looks like a badass. Reminds me a bit of those expensive import Guyver action figures I wanted so bad as a teen but couldn’t afford.

Bring back Guyver.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2020, 07:34 AM   #438
Bluelightsaber
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnstone View Post
Don?t think Super Shredder is going to be on the NECA website though. Think it?s another Walmart exclusive, correct? Would love to be wrong on that one.
The idea is it would be like when they put up the turtle 2-packs. Also Walmart exclusive but they let neca handle those online.

It?s funny how limited these things are. Like who would have thought that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be popular? Piff not me. I remember they had a show in the 80s and it only lasted like one season because no kids watched. And they had to bury like 4 million unsold action figures in a desert somewhere.
Old 08-02-2020, 10:59 AM   #439
jazzmatazz
Foot Soldier

I got my pre order in for tokka & rahzar and thankfully found a reseller on ebay for the casey pack that wasn't scalping an arm and a leg I think after fees they are making like 10 bucks. Between generally not shopping at walmart and staying home due to high risk family the Casey pack I wasn't sure I was going to get under $100. Which brings me up to date for the movie figures. Gamestop was much easier for me to get my hands on. So this release has been a pain in the butt. I haven't decided if I'm collecting all the cartoon figs, I got the first wave but I don't feel I need casey/april/metalhead/leatherhead. Bebop and rocksteady i was stalking my target on original release for but I gave up we never seemed to have gotten it.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:38 PM   #440
Night Monkey
Random Punk

The Casey/Raph 2 packs I managed to snag the packaging is pretty rough, but I was planning to open it anyway. Still wanted to keep the packaging nice though. If anyone is needing a Casey/Raph two pack and doesn?t care about about the packaging being bent up, I am the movie turtle 2 packs. I would trade and pay cost of shipping and buy the other set. Just thought I?d ask. I?m still trying to find the movie turtle two packs, but I haven?t had any luck thus far. I also have only found a walmart.com listing for the Raph/Mikey set so if anyone knows the skus for these, please let me know. Thanks!
Night Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote