The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 08-22-2007, 08:49 PM   #1
Hannah
Once more, with feeling!

Stan Lee Makes a Move on Paris Hilton

I don't know if this was posted yet, but.... I've lost all faith.

Quote:

Famed writer Smilin’ Stan Lee (Spider-Man, X-Men, Silver Surfer, Fantastic Four) is bringing the world another Superhero: Paris Hilton. We’re not making this up.

Lee told NY Post columnist Cindy Adams, that he plans to make an animated cartoon TV show with Paris Hilton. “A hip comedy in the superhero comedy-adventure genre. We get on very well. This is a charming, very likable person. Sophisticated. Great comedic sense. A fine voice. And seriously hard-working. Totally unlike whatever the public is led to believe. And she has input. She attends every meeting. What we plan to do is truly tasteful.”

Paris could start an entirely new trend — she could be her own living cartoon in the flesh, but have an animated voice.
Old 08-22-2007, 09:37 PM   #2
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior

I don't know what is worse - this or Stripperella.

And animated shows based on celebrities have created some of the suckiest cartoons ever. Anyone remember The Gary Coleman Show, Little Rosie, New Kids on the Block, Hammerman, Mary Kate & Ashley in Action, or are the memories of shows like those so painful we have blocked them from our minds?

"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Raphael about Michaelangelo, TMNT Volume 1
Time Mistress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2007, 09:53 PM   #3
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

No...just...no

Now don't get me wrong... I loved Stripperella but we do NOT need a fricken Paris Hilton as a super hero show. Stan Lee has lost it. The Simpsons ep he was in was right on the money.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:04 PM   #4
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior

Maybe he should make Paris compete on the next season of Who Want to Be a Superhero? just like everybody else, to see if she really has what it takes to be one.

"You just made your last mistake, Bugeyes -- 'cuz nobody beats up my best buddy and gets away with it -- Nobody! Got that?!"
Old 08-23-2007, 02:07 AM   #5
Barkworm
Super Moderator

Yay, it's the "Stupid Spoiled Whore Weekly Show"!!
Barkworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2007, 09:49 AM   #6
Mecha Cow
Gorgeous and modest too

It's so cute how she's trying to look intelligent in that picture.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:54 AM   #7
Mandi-chan
Stone Warrior

This part of the quote really cracked me up...

Quote:
Lee told NY Post columnist Cindy Adams, that he plans to make an animated cartoon TV show with Paris Hilton. “A hip comedy in the superhero comedy-adventure genre. We get on very well. This is a charming, very likable person. Sophisticated.Great comedic sense. A fine voice. And seriously hard-working. Totally unlike whatever the public is led to believe. And she has input. She attends every meeting.
Uh...yeaaaahhhh. Whatever you say Mr. Lee.

We, the public, are not "lead to believe" Hilton is trash...she does that all by herself whenever she walks out a door.

Ya know...if she really is like that when she's not throwing herself in front of every camera she sees, then maybe she should apply this "charming, sophisticated" attitude to the outside world more instead of acting like spoiled trash all the time.

If she really wants people to see her differently, then she has to work for it...instead of having other people praise her for qualities that the public NEVER sees.
Mandi-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 06:08 AM   #8
Ra
It's my desire?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkworm View Post
Yay, it's the "Stupid Spoiled Whore Weekly Show"!!
*ears prick up* Was that a South Park reference I heard?

Well...thanks Stan Lee, you've kill another part of my soul. At this rate I'm going to die a heartless monster thanks to people like you. They make people believe in them and admire their work, and then POW!, they go and do a move like this.

I think I'm going to go into the emo corner now

"So. The whole lot of you against little old me? How retarded."
Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 07:35 AM   #9
OA
Scatter the nuns!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Mistress View Post

And animated shows based on celebrities have created some of the suckiest cartoons ever. Anyone remember The Gary Coleman Show, Little Rosie, New Kids on the Block, Hammerman, Mary Kate & Ashley in Action, or are the memories of shows like those so painful we have blocked them from our minds?
C'mon now....i can't remember the exact name right not (but I think it was All Stars somthing), but that show that had Michael jordan, Wayne Gretzky, and Bo Jackson was pretty sweet...I mean, super sport stars fighting crime- what more can you ask for?
Old 08-25-2007, 10:05 PM   #10
Jo Dawn
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Mistress View Post
That's so the first thing I thought of... Hahaha...

Quote:
Hey! You leave the New Kids out of this. I was going to marry Jordan. I mean... They've totally got the right stuff...

Quote:
It's so cute how she's trying to look intelligent in that picture.
I... actually thought that, too.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:47 AM   #11
Drtooth
Foot Elite

Well, it looks like it can't be stopped. I mean, the main character designs are already up...

Horrendously realistic. You got to give him some credit.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:45 PM   #12
Time Mistress
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drtooth View Post
Well, it looks like it can't be stopped. I mean, the main character designs are already up...

Horrendously realistic. You got to give him some credit.
Wait, those pics make it all make sense now! Stan's reviving Fantomah, the first famale comic book heroine and he wants Paris to be her secret identity.

http://www.toonopedia.com/fantomah.htm