The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 03-18-2004, 03:43 PM   #121
azure turtle
Mango Lovin' Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wes
Or how about an azure turtle deal? You could always try altering a pic of Venus...

On another note, Azure, that's really sad that the days of the NBO has come to an end, especially when the logo clearly states that the NBO is here to stay. Makes me blue just thinking about it.
LOL! Not to worry, Wes. The NBO may be no more, but blue is still here to stay.

tOkK, I like your suggestions. Maybe I can come up with something water based. Muchas gracias.

Want to meet the only blue ninja turtle in existence? Come visit me at my Lair!
azure turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2004, 01:14 AM   #122
Spitfire
Writer • Director

If anyone here wants anything contact me because I can make stuff pretty well like my avy and I can easily re-size pics
Old 03-22-2004, 03:34 PM   #123
Whitewolf89
Freedom Fighter and Ninja

Location: Currently residing in the Turtles' Lair, NYC sewer system, NYC, NY
Hey, Hyper Metal Sonic, I think I've made up my mind about my siggy-pic. I'm going to combine it (or have you "tastefully combine" it, as you put it) with the Undercover Turtles pic that's on page 2, near the bottom of the page. I'm still working on MY half of the pic. CAN you actually merge a drawing WITH a screencapped pic like that and make it look good? I plan on uploading the finished product to my DeviantArt Gallery, so you'll know what it looks like. I also plan on it being my first DevArt ID, but with writing on THAT particular version.

Here's hoping we don't come up with something that looks totally idiotic, bro. YOU won't, I know, but I might! LOL We'll see, I guess......... *crosses fingers and hopes REAL hard for a good outcome*

EDIT: I just DevWatched your page over at DevArt, bro, so consider yourself DevStalked, too. LOL
Old 03-22-2004, 03:44 PM   #124
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior

Yep, if you supply the drawing, I can merge it. Heck, if you make the lines clean enough and scan it at a high enough resolution, I can even color it for you within Photoshop.
Hyper Metal Sonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #125
Whitewolf89

That's cool. Although I may scan in a color version (that I'VE done personally, as I know my chars colors (for clothes, fur-and hair-color, and such)), and a line-art version, so you can take your pick. Both will be up at my DevArt Gallery-Page, though. Either version will have the Biker Mice From Mars logo behind her, though. But I'm still working on it (still ain't completely satisfied with the way it looks), and I don't have my scanner yet (my sis has one, so I may just finagle her into letting me use her to up load both versions), so it's going to be a little while before the line-art version is done. So stay tuned and be patient with me, okay, bro?

Or do you want me to e-amil you the finished products? Just let me know, k? I'm usually always online.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:58 PM   #126
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior

I feel like throwing a few new ones up here...

Old 03-23-2004, 05:15 PM   #127
Kali
Inactive Moderator

OMG! Those first ones are hilarious.
Kali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 05:49 PM   #128
Whitewolf89

Grrrrrrrrr. My avatar has gone missing...AGAIN! I HATE that!!! Hyper Metal Sonic, this was one of yours, wan't it?! I've typed in the addy for it half-a-dozen times, and it won't stay put!!! What the heck is going ON, here?! Man, will I be glad when I can get my OWN done and up here for keeps! This thing of "Now-you-see-it, Now-you-don't" avatars is getting just plain old silly! To say NOTHING of supremely FRUSTRATING!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

*takes a deep, deep breath* Okay, I'm done venting now. But does someone have a PERMANENT solution to my problem?! I'm all ears as to a suggestion. And since my fursona is a Martian Mouse, with appropriate-sized ears, no wise-cracks about this one, please............. I'm a very frustrated girl right now..................
Old 03-23-2004, 05:56 PM   #129
Kali
Inactive Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitewolf89
Grrrrrrrrr. My avatar has gone missing...AGAIN! I HATE that!!! Hyper Metal Sonic, this was one of yours, wan't it?! I've typed in the addy for it half-a-dozen times, and it won't stay!!! What the heck is going ON, here?! Man, will I beglad when I can get my OWN done up here for keeps! Thsi thing of "Now-you-see-it, Now-you-don't" avatars is getting just plain old silly! To say NOTHING of supremely FRUSTRATING!!!! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, your avatar is linked from the Official Site, so I'd take it up with them if you're have a problem.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:01 PM   #130
Whitewolf89

*takes another deep breath to calm herself*

Thanks, Kali. Who would I get in touch with there, to do that? I don't want to get hostile with them; I just want my "Undercover Turtles" ava back til I get mine done.

And excuse the lousy typing in my last post. When I get mad, upset, or frustrated, I can't type worth anything. I'll correct the typos in a bit. I wanna try something first.

EDIT: Well, I e-mailed Dan Berger about my problem. I hope he can help me. Any suggestions on where I could find an avatar til this is resolved? Anyplace that hosts TMNT avatars is fine with me.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:14 PM   #131
Kali
Inactive Moderator

No problem, I understand the frustration. Their e-mail is on the Official Site, on the E-mail Us page.

I'm personally not clear on whether when they put up their avatar page, that they intended for people to directly link from their site.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:15 PM   #132
cqb101
Cinephile

Quote:
*takes another deep breath to calm herself*

Thanks, Kali. Who would I get in touch with there, to do that? I don't want to get hostile with them; I just want my "Undercover Turtles" ava back til I get mine done.

And excuse the lousy typing in my last post. When I get mad, upset, or frustrated, I can't type worth anything. I'll correct the typos in a bit. I wanna try something first.
If you want a more reliable host, I'll host it for ya.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:24 PM   #133
Whitewolf89

Thanks, cqb101. I may just take you up on that. But I want to try and see if I can't get it back from the official site first, okay? Maybe it's just a glitch on their part, or something. After all, I think that's what Hyper Metal Sonic said that they were up on the site specifically for. We'll see.

EDIT: Well, it must be a problem with the official site (which I hope to God is just temporary!), 'cause I just submitted the addy to the "Undercover Don" avatar as a test, ran back to this thread real quick to check and see if it would stay put, and got to one of my post just in time to see it disappear right in front of my eyes! Well, like I said earlier, I e-mailed Dan, so hopefully it should be cleared up soon. Like I also said, bro, I'll give you a hollar if it don't. I want to give it a couple of daysto see what develops, though. Bear with me, okay? Cool.
Old 03-24-2004, 05:17 AM   #134
UberRAFF
Thug

sometimes i just wish ihad a gun and set it to my head in times like this...
UberRAFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 10:07 AM   #135
Whitewolf89

Hey, gang,

Well, I found out what the problem was with the "Undercover Turtles" avatar that I was using from the official Website...and ALL of the others there, TOO, of course. I e-mailed Dan Berger (their "Official Web Dude", as he puts it. Heh.) about it and got an e-mail back from him today (March 24th)! And well, according to Dan, the problem is, quote:

"Our server has been crashing on a regular basis due to bandwidth overload, so we've blocked remote linking to our graphics. You'll have to save the file and save some other server to host it.", end-quote.

So there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. So anyone else who was using graphics from the offical site will just have to do what Dan told me in his e-mail. I would really like to continue using the pic til I get my permanent avatar done and up here, so does anyone know a server that would be willing to host it, and that allows direct-linking (I'd get permission from Hyper Metal Sonic and the official site FIRST, of course!) where I could upload it for use til I can get MINE done? Thankies.

Grrrrrrrr. Curse bandwidth problems, anyway!

Last edited by Whitewolf89; 05-21-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Whitewolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2004, 12:45 PM   #136
cqb101
Cinephile

Quote:
Hey, gang,

Well, I found out what the problem was with the "Undercover Turtles" avatar that I was using from the official Website...and ALL of the others there, TOO, of course. I e-mailed Dan Berger (their "Official Web Dude", as he puts it. Heh.) about it and got an e-mail back from him today (March 24th)! And well, according to Dan, the problem is,

quote, "Our server has been crashing on a regular basis due to bandwidth overload, so we've blocked remote linking to our graphics. You'll have to save the file and save some other server to host it.", end-quote.

So there you have it, straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak. So anyone else who was using graphics from the offical site will just have to do what Dan told me in his e-mail. I would really like to continue using the pic til I get my permanent avatar done and up here, so does anyone know a server that would be willing to host it, and that allows direct-linking (I'd get permission from Hyper Metal Sonic and the official site FIRST, of course!) where I could upload it for use til I can get MINE done? Thankies.

Grrrrrrrr. Curse bandwidth problems, anyway!
Use what I use to host my stuff.

www.photobucket.com
Old 03-25-2004, 03:26 PM   #137
Whitewolf89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper Metal Sonic
See if there's any you like...

Would if I could see 'em. Where are they? And what are they? The ones of the Undercover Turtles? If so, what happened to them? Bandwidth problems again? Most (if not ALL) of your avatar/siggy-pics are up here (the one of Mikey with his bandaged ankle is ALSO among the missing), so I was just wondering what was up. I really would like to see these again.

Also, this is a bit OT, but what would I need to do screencaps of my own, of the Turtles or any of my other cartoon faves? I have a feeling that a VCR ain't gonna get it. Plus which, I have absolutely NO idea as to how to hook one up to my comp if it did. Now, that said, I will now shut up and get back on-topic.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:55 PM   #138
Hyper Metal Sonic
Stone Warrior

I actually accidently wiped out one of directory of online images by mistake.

But if you know of any offhand you'd like I can rip 'dem real quick-like.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:25 PM   #139
Whitewolf89

Ooouch. Sounds like something I'D do. Sorry to hear it, bro. Hope you can fix it. And that you didn't lose too much.

Anyway, could you rip (or re-do; whichever) some Undercover Turtles ones; as many as you want to throw at me (just don't throw 'em too hard, k?) LOL)? I need 'em badly.

Btw, I like your new avatar. Sonic is a fave of mine, too.
Old 03-28-2004, 09:25 PM   #140
Orochi Chimera
Mad Scientist

The 3rd and 5th one of Mikey are real funny.

Orochi Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote