The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 08-26-2017, 10:23 AM   #2501
Sorso
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmajin View Post
Seeing them all together in hand is amazing

http://i.imgur.com/bvYOLcV.jpg
Great pic!
Sorso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 10:56 AM   #2502
joshvox
Random Punk

First video review I've seen of Mikey.

https://youtu.be/OMRbrcLdbWk
joshvox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 12:35 PM   #2503
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

This is the 1st time I ordered thru BBTS instead of Entertainment Earth. How good are they on fulfillment as far as time goes? Anybody get any of the others from them? About how long after NECA released them does it take for other retailers to have them? It took E.E. literally over a month with all the rest so that's why I didn't use them this time.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:25 PM   #2504
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
This is the 1st time I ordered thru BBTS instead of Entertainment Earth. How good are they on fulfillment as far as time goes? Anybody get any of the others from them? About how long after NECA released them does it take for other retailers to have them? It took E.E. literally over a month with all the rest so that's why I didn't use them this time.
I only use BBTS and I've never had a problem. I'd say maybe a week after official NECA shipments maybe. I've never actually compared the times. BBTS is good at emailing you status. They will tell you when they are expecting them, and again when they processed and shipped. You won't be disappointed I'd say.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 02:09 PM   #2505
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieNES View Post
I only use BBTS and I've never had a problem. I'd say maybe a week after official NECA shipments maybe. I've never actually compared the times. BBTS is good at emailing you status. They will tell you when they are expecting them, and again when they processed and shipped. You won't be disappointed I'd say.
BBTS and I are both in the Midwest and get them about the same time. They seem to take a day or 2 to process orders since they are larger than me. Im sure you will be fine.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 03:43 PM   #2506
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Sweet. Entertainment Earth has always come through for me, but I'm impatient to complete the set and didn't want to wait until October/November when they will probably be getting theirs.

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 05:19 PM   #2507
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshvox View Post
First video review I've seen of Mikey.

https://youtu.be/OMRbrcLdbWk
GAH! I can't wait for this thing!

Judging by that review it looks like Mikey might have a little bit of the topple forward torso that my Raph has. I guess Leo and Don didn't suffer from it as much thanks to their belt. It's not the worst thing ever .. I'm just a little OCD about getting some of the poses right.
Old 08-26-2017, 06:46 PM   #2508
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

It might be just the camera perspective but in his comparison of all 4 turtles video Mikey looks slightly taller then the others. I really hope it's the camera angle!
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 07:42 PM   #2509
Powder
So tired of this place

They all use shared parts...

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 04:11 AM   #2510
TheBlueTurtle1
Foot Elite

Got Leo and Don, and I am just about to order Michelangelo, It's gonna be hard having 3 out of the 4, but I am holding off on Raph until I can confirm the trench coat version is literally the same as the Raph that is already out there. If he comes with out his Sai or something, then Ill have to pull the trigger on the already released one.

http://jandmdev.deviantart.com/ (My Brother and I have a dev page, I am J, brother is M)
TheBlueTurtle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:03 AM   #2511
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I have four of NECA Mike left to sell if anyone needs one.

I think it was already confirmed that the Raphael with the Trenchcoat is exactly the same, right down to the sai. They may leave out the piece of pizza, but there's no point in including all the different hands if they aren't including the sai.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 09:08 AM   #2512
statik
Foot Soldier

So Neca responded email. They couldn't possibly be less helpful with a attitude of not our problem. Now I'm waiting on EE to respond. Depending on that, try to fix this myself as last attempt.

I did figure out Raph is fine. It's just when Donny's legs gave out he bumped into Raph and took him down with him causing the broken sai. Raph's legs are fine though.

Here's some photos.

Thoughts on placing the legs back in and superglueing the shell seams back together? Any other ideas?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1567.jpg (93.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG1568.jpg (93.3 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG1569.jpg (92.9 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMAG1407.jpg (98.1 KB, 39 views)
statik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 09:24 AM   #2513
Will not be censored

Too bad you don't know someone willing to sell you just the Donatello figure to replace it...
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:

Old 08-28-2017, 09:38 AM   #2514
statik
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Too bad you don't know someone willing to sell you just the Donatello figure to replace it...
This is my punishment for keeping him in the box up until a few weeks ago since I had no where to display him yet. Putting together that setup took time and I'm nowhere near done. Hard lesson learned.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:40 AM   #2515
Will not be censored

I bought an extra to customize but if you need just the figure (no box or accessories) we can work something out. Shipping to you won't be cheap but I get postage at a discount so that will help.
Quote:

Old 08-28-2017, 09:49 AM   #2516
statik
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
I bought an extra to customize but if you need just the figure (no box or accessories) we can work something out. Shipping to you won't be cheap but I get postage at a discount so that will help.
Oh nice!

Keep that thought. I'm waiting on EE to respond and my follow up email to Neca. Oddly enough I asked Neca if they had a replacement Donny and sai they could sell me at a discount in this new email.

Hows your Donny working? And yes, just the figure. I still have everything. Box and all.
Old 08-28-2017, 09:53 AM   #2517
Will not be censored

It is in the mail to me. I am assuming you wouldn't need the belt either of you decide to buy a replacement one from me?
Quote:

Old 08-28-2017, 10:18 AM   #2518
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
This is my punishment for keeping him in the box up until a few weeks ago since I had no where to display him yet. Putting together that setup took time and I'm nowhere near done. Hard lesson learned.
This is why i will be leaving my set in box and sitting on my floor display
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:15 PM   #2519
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by statik View Post
So Neca responded email. They couldn't possibly be less helpful with a attitude of not our problem. Now I'm waiting on EE to respond. Depending on that, try to fix this myself as last attempt.

I did figure out Raph is fine. It's just when Donny's legs gave out he bumped into Raph and took him down with him causing the broken sai. Raph's legs are fine though.

Here's some photos.

Thoughts on placing the legs back in and superglueing the shell seams back together? Any other ideas?
I had that same idea. I had one do the same thing. For now I just keep popping his legs back in. They only come out when I pose him. I was able to get him to stand despite being broken. I keep him up against my stereo, away from the others, just in case though.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.

Last edited by inaheap; 08-28-2017 at 01:23 PM.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:24 PM   #2520
Coro
Mad Scientist

Just a heads up for those that ordered from me. Mine should arrive Wed/Thurs and will ship out ASAP. Hopefully I can get them all delivered to everyone by Saturday with that 2 day delivery.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote