The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 07-21-2020, 06:47 PM   #61
turtle1237
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post
The "problem" is, it's probably like all of 'em.

Total "They can't fire ALL of us" scenario. If we punished all of them who were guilty of such things then there'd be nobody left to run sh*t.
I vote for you if it comes down to that lol.
turtle1237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:08 PM   #62
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Here are some updates that cover the Epstein case:

- One of Epstein's victims, Virginia Roberts Giuffre, is currently seeking damages against Prince Andrew.
- A fund that provides money to victims of Jeffery Epstein has now raised $125 million.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2021, 08:15 PM   #63
IMJ
Emperor

I want to know why anything about his woman-accomplice... Gislean? has been sort of under rug swept.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 12:00 AM   #64
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I want to know why anything about his woman-accomplice... Gislean? has been sort of under rug swept.
But of course.
Would you expect anything different?
She is a woman and have connections in the right places, so...
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 06:15 AM   #65
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Did you see that one photo from Obozo's birthday bash, where it looks like Epstein is at the party behind a group photo?
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 10:43 AM   #66
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Did you see that one photo from Obozo's birthday bash, where it looks like Epstein is at the party behind a group photo?

No man......
Old 08-11-2021, 07:38 AM   #67
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

It's good that at least some of Epstein's associates are getting their comeuppance.

I hope they get the rest of them.
Old 08-11-2021, 08:36 AM   #68
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
It's good that at least some of Epstein's associates are getting their comeuppance.

I hope they get the rest of them.
Rare case, when I agree with you, but tough luck of that ever happening.
Too many influential people connected to him and his cronies.

I suspect, if someone will be so crazy (stupid, brave) to sort through this case and show everyone who were connected to this guy, I suspect there would be a lot of major scandals, if not revolutions, involving highest people in the governments of the Western world.

I am all for it, but chances of it happening are quite slim, sadly.
Old 12-31-2021, 08:38 PM   #69
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

One of Epstein's associates has been found guilty.
Old 12-31-2021, 09:19 PM   #70
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Sounds like they're actually gonna throw the book at her too. Her Woman Card was worthless this time.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 07:18 AM   #71
ZariusTwo
Overlord

The noose is tightening on Andrew.
ZariusTwo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 12:57 PM   #72
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Sounds like they're actually gonna throw the book at her too. Her Woman Card was worthless this time.
Yeah. They're going to throw the book at her but have locked up all details about her little black book of customers & before too long, she will end up Clinton'd... deemed a suicide or covid death and someone else is already in her place sending underaged girls to be fvcked by democrats, hollywood & the other "elites" currently destroying the world.
Old 01-01-2022, 01:56 PM   #73
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Yeah. They're going to throw the book at her but have locked up all details about her little black book of customers & before too long, she will end up Clinton'd... deemed a suicide or covid death and someone else is already in her place sending underaged girls to be fvcked by democrats, hollywood & the other "elites" currently destroying the world.
Why hasn't the island been destroyed by now? Or at least combed to the last inch for evidence?

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 01-01-2022, 01:58 PM   #74
IMJ
Emperor

That woman is going to have one shot at a massive plea bargain naming names and delivering any other evidence she can by way of dates and so on.

Of course most of the leftist elitist weirdos will most likely only have to say "I was there but I never touched an underaged girl", but still...
Old 01-01-2022, 01:59 PM   #75
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
That woman is going to have one shot at a massive plea bargain naming names and delivering any other evidence she can by way of dates and so on.

Of course most of the leftist elitist weirdos will most likely only have to say "I was there but I never touched an underaged girl", but still...
And their left weirdo fans with either deny it or be like 'yeah but but but.... (insert right winger here) was there too!'

Old 01-01-2022, 02:11 PM   #76
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
And their left weirdo fans with either deny it or be like 'yeah but but but.... (insert right winger here) was there too!'
Oh absolutely. Just as evidenced on a micro level here with some of the forum mouth-breathers, as-is the macro level as well. They will ignore, deny, or justify anything wrong they perceive on "their" side and gaslight immediately.

There could be 50 high-profile Democrats revealed to be hellish sex-freaks and 10 Republicans and the only commentary from them will somehow be "Lots of quiet right-wingers here today" as their own private island in the otherwise sea of quiet we've had from them since complaining about Trump ran out of steam, Biden was sworn in and forgot his own name, along with Harris who is out there laughing maniacally as a distraction to any actual political science or executive level question asked of her.
Old 01-01-2022, 03:37 PM   #77
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Why hasn't the island been destroyed by now? Or at least combed to the last inch for evidence?
Leftists & thus the media, pay it not real attention, so their slaves/voter base/leftists don't care.
Old 01-01-2022, 04:35 PM   #78
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Do you think Epstein was doing his stuff without being covered by people from government?

I bet most of them, knew what he was doing and allowed it, because, they were either his "clients" or to use information about his clients to blackmail whoever they want.

Naturally they won't let this information out since it would mean end of their ability to pressure important people to do what they want and for some, it would mean end of their carriers and lives.

We already have Epstein's notebook, which lists people who visited his island. It would've been sufficient to catch 3/4 of celebrities from Hollywood to the White House, but no-one investigates it as it would mean end of Western Establishment as we know it.
Old 01-05-2022, 01:27 PM   #79
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Stole this from a Facebook post...

EDIT: Looks like she's got a chance at getting out...
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/prosecutor...192400224.html

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 01-06-2022 at 08:19 AM.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2022, 09:41 AM   #80
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Stole this from a Facebook post...
http://i.imgur.com/636fVCT.jpg

EDIT: Looks like she's got a chance at getting out...
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/prosecutor...192400224.html

ok that's pretty good as far as making light of a dark situation goes
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote