The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-07-2017, 09:06 AM   #41
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post
Spoiler:
The Mummy attacks him with those kind of snakes spirits, using them as a tie to holding Donnie. It is just an attack
Thanks for that
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:15 AM   #42
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

I've added the picture on the spoiler of my last post
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:31 AM   #43
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
I've added the picture on the spoiler of my last post
Oh cool thanks
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:52 AM   #44
JH24
Hench Mutant

I'm glad to see the picture ended up being from the Monster Arc. As this means there are still a lot of secrets for the final arc.

Interesting it turned out to be Donnie, as he seemed to be wearing an outfit in the color script.

Last edited by JH24; 09-07-2017 at 09:59 AM.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 10:43 AM   #45
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
After I watched The curse of Savanti Romero, I can already say that this is from the Monster Arc. and it's Donnie.
Cool thanks, mystery solved.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:58 AM   #46
JH24
Hench Mutant

@Redworld96

I forgot to say this in my previous post. Thanks for the picture and explanation.
Old 09-07-2017, 12:20 PM   #47
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

You're welcome. One thing less to think about the future arc
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:13 AM   #48
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
After seeing your last post in the season 5 thread I was immediately reminded of this picture.

Spoiler:

I have a couple of ideas why he looks like that.

Mikey was captured and tortured, his tormentors starved him and due to being staved, he may have a vitamin deficiency.
Mikey may have an illness that a normal turtle can get.
Due to changes in the environment (as it seems to be mostly desert now ) Mikey might be dehydrated and if a normal turtle is dehydrated, they become skinny.

I think you're spot on with this prediction. I had to look it up as I had no idea turtles would get skinny and lose muscle/weight when dehydrated. It would make sense if it was Mikey in that picture. He already looks smaller in there as well.

If he was captured, he may have tried to escape and ended up in the desert. Or maybe he was left behind in the burning sun.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:22 AM   #49
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
After seeing your last post in the season 5 thread I was immediately reminded of this picture.

Spoiler:

I have a couple of ideas why he looks like that.

Mikey was captured and tortured, his tormentors starved him and due to being staved, he may have a vitamin deficiency.
Mikey may have an illness that a normal turtle can get.
Due to changes in the environment (as it seems to be mostly desert now ) Mikey might be dehydrated and if a normal turtle is dehydrated, they become skinny.

I think you're spot on with this prediction. I had to look it up as I had no idea turtles would get skinny and lose muscle/weight when dehydrated. It would make sense if it was Mikey in that picture. He already looks smaller in there as well.

If he was captured, he may have tried to escape and ended up in the desert. Or maybe he was left behind in the burning sun.
Yeah i'm starting to think that. The 2nd episode is called the impossible Desert so it could be about him surviving in the desert until Donnie finds him.

Old 09-16-2017, 03:39 AM   #50
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Yeah i'm starting to think that. The 2nd episode is called the impossible Desert so it could be about him surviving in the desert until Donnie finds him.
Yeah, you're entirely right. A few pieces of the puzzle may have fallen into place right now.

The first two episodes may focus on different turtles. If we have Raph in all episodes, Mikey and Donnie in the second (just speculating) then it's a real possibility Leo will appear as well in some way or form.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding selfish here, but I'm actually relieved if
Spoiler:
the little turtle really turns out to be Mikey. No worries or complications about Donnie's/April's child, but a growing hope that we'll see all four turtles re-united in the final episode.

Also, I hadn't looked at that (second) eye picture yet. That's Mikey's eye, isn't it? But the way he looks. It's... unsettling.

That's a look of pure terror...

Last edited by JH24; 09-16-2017 at 03:45 AM.
Old 09-16-2017, 03:48 AM   #51
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JH24 View Post
Yeah, you're entirely right. A few pieces of the puzzle may have fallen into place right now.

The first two episodes may focus on different turtles. If we have Raph in the first, Mikey and Donnie in the second (just speculating) then it's a real possibility Leo will appear as well in some way or form.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding selfish here, but I'm actually relieved if
Spoiler:
the little turtle really turns out to be Mikey. No worries or complications about Donnie's/April's child, but a growing hope that we'll see all four turtles re-united in the final episode.

Also, I hadn't looked at that (second) eye picture yet. That's Mikey's eye, isn't it? But the way he looks. It's... unsettling.

That's a look of pure terror...
Yeah the first time I saw that post, I said it looks like Mikey's eye.