The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,508
Rise Official Episode Discussion S1 EP19a/19b - You got Served/How to Make Enemies

Airing today

You Got Served
While helping Seņor Hueso at Run of the Mill Pizza, Leo and Mikey get sidetracked by brotherly competition

Airing next week

How to Make Enemies and Bend People to Your Will
Baron Draxum struggles to move up the ladder in the Foot Clan.
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.


Last edited by Vicky82; 06-15-2019 at 09:42 AM.
Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:39 PM   #2
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 662
1) The synopsis for You Got Served failed to mention why Leo and Mikey were called in for help. 2) How many miniature unicorns do they have?
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 12:40 PM   #3
Leofan26
Mad Scientist
 
Leofan26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 1,122
Did these episodes air today? Man, it will take me forever to see these
Leofan26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 02:03 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 10,801
Yeah, "You got Served" aired.

What the heck is with the unicorns...

Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
2) How many miniature unicorns do they have?
None, they're presumably all gone by the end. (Minus those eating the restaurant, but the Turtles left without them.)


Two eps with no Raph, he must be off on vacation.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 02:19 PM   #5
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,508
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Yeah, "You got Served" aired.

What the heck is with the unicorns...


None, they're presumably all gone by the end. (Minus those eating the restaurant, but the Turtles left without them.)


Two eps with no Raph, he must be off on vacation.
He's definitely in the next episode, I had a look at the credits. Cree summer is also back, voicing a Foot member
__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:42 PM   #6
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Back in Texas
Posts: 5,094
Ok so someone on tumblr shared pics of a new character, Boss Bruce, and...hhhhhhhhhhhh



When are we getting this episode???
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:06 PM   #7
Powder
Salami Origami
 
Powder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Shell Ri La
Posts: 25,839
It aired last Saturday.
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 08:09 PM   #8
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Back in Texas
Posts: 5,094
Really? I haven't seen it on the site I watch on
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 10:03 PM   #9
Leonardo2003
Foot Soldier
 
Leonardo2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: United States
Posts: 176
Apparently a new plot twist is Draxum being the one to wear the completed armor.
Leonardo2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 12:27 PM   #10
shredder orokusaki
Stone Warrior
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 919
ONLY I THE SHREDDER can wear the armor!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:56 PM   #11
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 10,801
Given the choices of this show... I will laugh my backside off if that's true that Draxum wears it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
When are we getting this episode???
Was in the "You Got Served" ep. Interesting looking character if he returns, but you really didn't miss anything important. He and his two sidekicks were restaurant customers that have an existing clash with another group there at the same time and Leo and Mikey are playing waiter to them.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 11:52 AM   #12
Vicky82
Emperor
 
Vicky82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dunstable, UK
Posts: 5,508
I wonder if Cube has seen this episode, If he has, then he might be going mental over this moment.



__________________
My heart!!!! One of my favourite moments.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:16 PM   #13
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 10,801
That... is scary.

And that series countdown and the random half a Spongebob face for whatever damn reason were annoyingly large on my screen.


Okay-ish ep. Kind of too random and ill fitting to play Draxum as bottom rank that has to get accepted and officially join when he's this powerful being who was purposely brought to the Foot and agreed to the team up, not some random voluntary recruit that came on his own. Also weird that the Foot Recruit girl (does she not even have a name yet? -- edit: and if they randomly call her Karai at some point are we supposed to be shocked and awed after hiding it this long?) who has been seen alongside the Foot Lieutenent and Brute a number of times now is lower rank than the others we saw that were getting the mark?

The garden workers, random plant mutant man for just because... could have done without those and gotten the Turtles a bit more involved in a way that mattered more.

So, which is it... Is there no Shredder and Draxum will take that place and sort of become him (or just keep the similar position in the series that he already has)... or will an evil mystic Shredder show up to fight Draxum to get the armor back.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:23 PM   #14
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,868
Great to see the Crackhead again.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Turtles is basically the red-headed stepchild of Nick.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #15
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!
 
VaughnMichael's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,816
I really enjoyed this episode and if you've ever smelled that plant before the reactions are spot on
I was ok with everything in this episode.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:37 PM   #16
matteso586
Stone Warrior
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 662
1) I didn't think that Draxum would take over the Foot. Possibly at least this soon. 2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant. 3) Villain focused episodes tend to be a spiking interest. 4) I wonder if Draxum knows about what happened to the last guy that wore the armor.
matteso586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #17
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy
 
IndigoErth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: U.S., East Coast
Posts: 10,801
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant.
Me too, for a sec I thought they were bringing a version of Snakeweed back.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2019, 12:53 PM   #18
shredder orokusaki
Stone Warrior
 
shredder orokusaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 919
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
That... is scary.

And that series countdown and the random half a Spongebob face for whatever damn reason were annoyingly large on my screen.


Okay-ish ep. Kind of too random and ill fitting to play Draxum as bottom rank that has to get accepted and officially join when he's this powerful being who was purposely brought to the Foot and agreed to the team up, not some random voluntary recruit that came on his own. Also weird that the Foot Recruit girl (does she not even have a name yet? -- edit: and if they randomly call her Karai at some point are we supposed to be shocked and awed after hiding it this long?) who has been seen alongside the Foot Lieutenent and Brute a number of times now is lower rank than the others we saw that were getting the mark?

The garden workers, random plant mutant man for just because... could have done without those and gotten the Turtles a bit more involved in a way that mattered more.

So, which is it... Is there no Shredder and Draxum will take that place and sort of become him (or just keep the similar position in the series that he already has)... or will an evil mystic Shredder show up to fight Draxum to get the armor back.
See the episode Shadow of evil and operation normal. Yes i am already there. And i will kill Draxum!
__________________
I AM THE SHREDDER!!!!!
shredder orokusaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 08:48 PM   #19
victory_angel
Foot Elite
 
victory_angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Ca
Posts: 2,978
Quote:
Originally Posted by matteso586 View Post
1) I didn't think that Draxum would take over the Foot. Possibly at least this soon. 2) I thought about Snakeweed because of the newest mutant. 3) Villain focused episodes tend to be a spiking interest. 4) I wonder if Draxum knows about what happened to the last guy that wore the armor.
Yeah, it's highly likely that the only reason that Draxum was brought into the Foot Clan at all was so he could be a meat suit for the spirit of the Shredder once all the pieces of his armor have been collected.
__________________
victory_angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 09:55 PM   #20
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Back in Texas
Posts: 5,094
There are now...two different kinds of Harolds in TMNT. The Rise of which has...taken mutation surprisingly well compared to Bullhop and other humans getting mutated. I guess he's just that invested in plants? Even Poison Ivy would be telling him to chill.

I had a legit laugh at the alarms on the heads of the statue.

The scene where the Foot Recruit reacting to being offered to take the armor could have been interpreted as realizing she's been given a great honor for her task...BUT...I think she's just realized she can fulfill a lifelong dream of yelling "Kalimah" in an appropriate situation.

But, once again, the Karai/Karai type gets knocked down as soon as she thinks she has a leg up.
__________________
Utrommaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.