The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Rise of the TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 10-19-2018, 01:59 PM   #21
CyberCubed
Overlord

Seen all the recent eps, honestly I don't really like this April at all but for all the wrong reasons. In the Gumbus episode she was cheering for the ghost in fun while Leo/Mike were scared and then save them by running the cart through the wall, then used the salami as a bow and arrow to destroy the robot. She has no flaws and feels like she's always right.

But what bothers me most of all is oddly the voice actress. I have no idea why she did this voice for April. The way she emphasizes her words like, "salaaaaami!" and has that "I'm in charge and I'm right" way of talking...it rubs me the wrong way entirely.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:18 PM   #22
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Seen all the recent eps, honestly I don't really like this April at all but for all the wrong reasons. In the Gumbus episode she was cheering for the ghost in fun while Leo/Mike were scared and then save them by running the cart through the wall, then used the salami as a bow and arrow to destroy the robot. She has no flaws and feels like she's always right.
Yeah. If her and 2k12!April ever meet, they would suffocate each other with their Sueness.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 03:32 PM   #23
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:

But what bothers me most of all is oddly the voice actress. I have no idea why she did this voice for April. The way she emphasizes her words like, "salaaaaami!" and has that "I'm in charge and I'm right" way of talking...it rubs me the wrong way entirely.
100% with you on this. She's my only issue with the series.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 04:46 PM   #24
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:

So basically it sounds like its the April Show now?
Old 10-19-2018, 05:13 PM   #25
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
So basically it sounds like its the April Show now?
No? She's not even in a lot of the episodes. It's just the ones she appears in significantly.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 07:11 PM   #26
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
In the Gumbus episode she was cheering for the ghost in fun while Leo/Mike were scared
Agree and found her particularly annoying in that ep. The Turtles of all people are afraid and she's acting like she's having the time of her life? What is wrong with you? Her obnoxiousness was ruining that ep for me and really the only thing that made up for it was the Baxter Stockboy twist at the end.

She may not be in all eps, but some of the ones she is in do kind of turn into the April show. So much for just being the spunky human sidekick.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote