The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 04-15-2021, 05:03 AM   #1
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Custom male robot leaves woman swooning

Custom male sex robot with 'strongest of jawlines' leaves married female fan swooning by Berny Torre of Daily Star, 14 April 2021

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ngest-23912637

Quote:
A male sex doll wearing a tank top with stubble, short hair and strong jawline has been built for a randy fan.

Real Doll shared a photo of the soon-to-be plastic lover on its Instagram page, writing: "Creating the strongest of jawlines since the 90's! But are you a stubble or beard person??"

Male sex doll fan Hippie Doll Lover replied: "Wow! He is handsome! He doesn’t look like Johnny, Michael, Nate or the other new guy. Which model is he?"

The company account replied: "It's a custom! We never limit the creativity of our customers!"

Hippie Doll Lover appears to be a married US woman who shares photos of her bizarrely dressed male sex dolls, according to her profile. In a interview with Bloat Magazine, she claimed she was in a polyamorous relationship with three doll brothers as well as her human husband. She said: "I feel that there are many different reasons why a female would purchase a doll. "It isn’t necessarily sex or even romance. Some of us just want a companion or I have heard of single women having them to feel safer when they are alone."

Asked about how her real-life husband reacted to her buying sex dolls, she said: "He was very uncomfortable at first, but now that he has seen the positive changes in my life and how much more at ease I am, he is becoming more ok with it." She added:" Yes, I have a polyamorous relationship with Larry, Lance, and Landon. Everyone agrees with this arrangement."

She has a "doll baby" with her favourite synthetic partner Larry and added: "Over time, I intend to upgrade our son to an appropriate body until he is about school age and have that continue with the story line.

"I do not ever intend to get a full size adult male doll in my son’s likeness. That would just be too weird. "

It comes after sex robot evangelist Brick Dollbanger is giving curious viewers a taste of his life with RealDoll Harmony on a new OnlyFans page. Dollbanger, who says he is is dedicated to “synthetic companionship and the development of affordable robotics,” introduces the videos by saying: “My name is Brick Dollbanger. I am from the future.

“I have come here to show you the beauty of the Synthetic Sexual life. If you are in the Doll Life or just considering it, please take a look at this page, it will change the way you think about life and sex.”

The $3-a month (just over £2) subscription allows Dollbanger’s fans a peek backstage at the RealDoll factory as well as explicit videos of his AI sex robot Harmony and other RealDoll models such as Tanya and Solana. Dollbanger also posts chats with his scantily-clad dolls on his public website where Harmony promises to “f*** him any way he wants” and predicts that she will soon be upgraded to allow kissing and other oral delights.

Harmony says that, if ordered to do so, she could “f*** him to death”.
Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 05:50 AM   #2
Leo656
The Franchise

Well, we finally know who the absolute biggest loser in the entire world is.

This chick's "husband".

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 09:50 AM   #3
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

This is incredibly disturbing, and just one of the many reasons why Western Civilization is heading towards collapse.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 01:02 PM   #4
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Oh lord. Bizarrely dressed dolls? Well... I guess everyone has their hobbies. Just not always a spouse that would go along with it. lol

Quote:
"I feel that there are many different reasons why a female would purchase a doll. It isn’t necessarily sex...
Oh please, why downplay women's needs like that, any person buying expensive toys like that, esp a custom job, is surely not getting it just to look at. lol Cheaper companions exist if not buying it for intimate reasons -- try a pet. Or hell, a life size cardboard cutout of a fav celeb if you just want a fake person to stand around in the corner.

Quote:
She has a "doll baby" with her favourite synthetic partner Larry and added: "Over time, I intend to upgrade our son to an appropriate body until he is about school age and have that continue with the story line.
Right... Never mind, I didn't read the whole thing at first... this one is crazy. Now I do feel bad for her husband. A "lifelike" toy to fool around with if both partners are fine with that, whatever...that's your business, but she's basically having emotional affairs and a pretend second life with these inanimate objects if she's bringing a make believe kid into the equation too. Bizarre.

Her and this Brick Dollbanger guy... many special kinds of special.

edit: I take it this girl and her husband don't have any real kids? (God I hope not.) Kind of wondering if maybe they just can't have any, or if she wanted them and he didn't... so she crafted herself a pretend side family.

If the plastic guy in the photo is the Mr. Strongest Jawline in question, I'm not impressed. lol

Last edited by IndigoErth; 04-15-2021 at 01:08 PM.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 03:46 PM   #5
Leo656
The Franchise

Drugs are a helluva drug.

Old 04-16-2021, 08:52 PM   #6
ChosenOne
Banned

Who knew the oft-quoted "wife's boyfriend" cliché as applied to these limp-wristed soyboys could go even lower...?
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:01 PM   #7
DarkFell
A Crusty Bob Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

This chick's "husband".

Damn son.. I could feel that from here.
DarkFell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 09:49 PM   #8
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:

This chick's "husband".
That's like "cuck" level 100.
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 10:56 PM   #9
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
That's like "cuck" level 100.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 04:01 AM   #10
Leo656
The Franchise

Thanks. Believe it or not, I'm not always a nice guy.

Old 04-22-2021, 09:24 AM   #11
ABrown
Banned

I'm kinda eyeing up that doll that's behing "him".

ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 11:05 AM   #12
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

lol Maybe it's his sister, maybe the living one can get you her phone number. Well, once they get the AI going in those things. Which just made me realize that adult (and other money wasting) hotlines may one day also be taken over by computers.
Old 04-23-2021, 11:21 AM   #13
Leo656
The Franchise

I love how this dumb beaver is wearing a f*cking mask in a room full of "people" who obviously are incapable of catching Covid. (Although probably not Chlamydia. )

Every time I revisit this thread there's just more to jump on. Between the article and the picture combined there's like a whole year's worth of "What The Actual F*ck" going on. And not only from The Obvious Stuff, but other things. Her terrible tattoos. Her stupid f*cking glasses. The way she's eye-f*cking this thing like she's the cat who ate the canary, and not a complete f*cking space cadet.

You know she makes her husband watch her "f*ck" these things, while he sits in the corner crying and masturbating (but only as she tells him it's okay to do so, in intermittent intervals). And you know that guy wishes he took the fat, quiet girl to the prom instead, instead'a This Bimbo. But no, he had to go with the "hot", "sexually-adventurous" girl, instead. "She's just a LITTLE crazy," he rationalized at the time. "She'll grow out of it; and besides, she's kinda hot." The poor fool not realizing that chicks NEVER "grow out of" Crazy; they just get MORE crazy as time goes on, and when you START with one that's already nuts you're gonna be signing yourself up for Electroshock after just a few short years. Because now your "wife" is "Playing House" with her sex toys, and you have to invent ever-more creative excuses to your parents why they can never, EVER come over to your house for dinners, holidays, or casual get-togethers, and electric shocks are the only way to dull that pain even a little.

There's just, like, SO MUCH going on, you guys.

Old 04-23-2021, 12:04 PM   #14
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
and you have to invent ever-more creative excuses to your parents why
Now I want to know what the parents of her and her husband think... and do they know what the fake baby is about. If she really does replace it with a progressively "older" kid doll to pretend it's growing up, that has got to be a REALLY awkward conversation as they try to convince the parents away from thinking other disturbing things that they might start assuming...

I'm not going to hate on her, to each their own if they aren't hurting anyone, free country and all that and if her husband isn't happy with this then he too has the freedom to walk away and leave her with your pretend family...but she's still bats*** crazy though. She needs to find herself a guy who is just as nuts and into it.

I did after first reading this thread get curious about what they meant by "bizarrely dressed" dolls and searched up her screen name, but didn't turn up much of anything, after a minimal amount of searching because that's just one rabbit hole you're better off not looking too closely at. lol I was hoping for entertaining weirdness in doll attire, but only found two rather uninteresting photos and a dead website she'd been trying to take a subscription for "premium content." Saw some site blog posts via the Wayback Machine and after glancing at one that I THINK was supposed to be a badly written "day in the life of" post from the perspective of one of her dolls, and having NO idea if the other names mentioned were also dolls or real people, I was confused, said "nope" and quit there. lol

Saw some basic details in which she included being the mother of two, one alive and one deceased, and I could NOT for the life of me guess if those kids were REAL or not. God I hope not. No real kid should be in that house. But if they aren't, that's even more strange?
Old 04-23-2021, 12:10 PM   #15
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Meanwhile...
Quote:
A Japanese man has been arrested after reportedly dating more than 35 women at the same time.

Takashi Miyagawa, a part-time worker, is being investigated for allegedly defrauding dozens of women by pretending he was serious about each of their relationships and receiving hundreds of pounds worth of gifts from them.

He was apparently caught out when the women joined forces to create a victims’ association after discovering his extensive infidelity and reported him to the police, according to local media.

Among the claims is that he gave each woman a different date for his birthday, ensuring a constant stream of gifts throughout the year.

One 47-year-old woman reportedly thought his birthday was on February 22, another aged 40 was told it was July, while another 35-year-old believed his birthday was in April.

In total, he allegedly received around 100,000 yen (£668 ) worth of gifts from the women, including a £200 suit.

Miyagawa, from the Kansai region, allegedly began his dating spree while working for a marketing company selling shower products.

He is accused of targeting at least 35 single women through his work, allegedly pretending to each that the relationship was serious and saying he wanted to spend his life with them.

A report by MBS News included photographs apparently showing Miyagawa with women in different locations, such as a park and restaurant.

Police are reportedly investigating to find out whether any other women were taken in by the alleged serial dating scheme.

The story elicited mixed responses online, with one reader commenting that "He’s an awful person, but I envy his time-management skills,” according to SoraNews24.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/japan-man...152935505.html

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:13 PM   #16
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Sounds like free eBay shop inventory.
Old 04-23-2021, 12:25 PM   #17
Leo656
The Franchise

Oh my GOD, one of her fake sex-doll "children" is DEAD? What the F*CK is going ON with this dizzy broad?!

As for her and her husband's... a-heh heh heh... "relationship"... I'd bet any money that it's some kind of situation where she makes like six figures, and he's a toilet-scrubber at Shop-Rite, and she's kinda-decent looking and he's like, McLovin. So he could leave her "in theory" but he'd pretty much be cutting his own neck, so he stays and puts up with All This Sh*t because as pathetic as his life is, he's still a c*nt's-hair shy of "Rock Bottom" at least.

As for their parents... his probably killed themselves of embarrassment and shame. Hers are still blaming each other over who smoked what crack during the conception process in order to spawn this... "woman".

All this thread needs is plas to tell everyone that this kinda thing is "TOTALLY Normal and Healthy, You Guys!" and to remind everyone that I'm a horrible, judgmental prick. Like, DUH, in case anyone forgot.

Good thing she's NOT here, or she'd have a fit over this zinger: The woman in the photograph was absolutely, 100% molested by a close and trusted relative. And liked it. No way that DIDN'T happen. C'mon, you don't turn out like THAT otherwise, there's just no way.

As for you, Indigo, and your little upstart "private detective agency"... I know I've said this a hundred times, but every now and again you illustrate that you're much, much more interesting than your regular demeanor lets on. This is just One More Of Those Times.

Part of me wants to see your browser history. But part of me also has a very dark feeling it might actually be worse than mine.

You're Alright, You.

Old 04-23-2021, 01:38 PM   #18
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Nah, the browser history probably isn't all that interesting these days, but plenty of "internet detective" work in the past over a few creeps, liars, and art thieves, elsewhere on the net, so I know how to poke around a bit.
Old 04-23-2021, 03:52 PM   #19
Leo656
The Franchise

Pinkie Pie is a Detective.

...That Face is because "the detective" just saw my browser history.

I've been up for 37 hours and I have no idea How or Why.

Old 04-24-2021, 04:35 PM   #20
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

37 hours? o.O Hope you eventually got some sleep.