The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 10-12-2017, 05:36 PM   #21
Danetello
Stone Warrior

Just judging by eBay alone, I'm guessing Bishop was the holy grail of the series? Even damaged out of box, of the very few they have on eBay, he can easily go for over $100.

Danetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 05:46 PM   #22
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Just judging by eBay alone, I'm guessing Bishop was the holy grail of the series? Even damaged out of box, of the very few they have on eBay, he can easily go for over $100.
Is he really? He floated around the $20 range just a few years ago. Shoot, maybe I shouldn't have used so many for customs back then.

But the one I see cited as the most uncommon standard release is actually Quarry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
They also only released the fire foot Mystic and not the other 4. Considering they would just be repaints with maybe different weapons, I don't know why they didn't.
Same reason we never got all 4 of the Dream Beavers, and all 4 of the original series' Punk Frogs, I'd wager.
Old 10-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #23
zaktheneutrino
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danetello View Post
Bishop and Quarry are the top two that fetch consistently high prices. Karai and Baxter Robot are also considered pretty rare.

I absolutely love this line and series! The line has been a key focus of mine since it started. I grew up with the series and it's funny because as others have said, I was in HS when it ended and felt too old to be buying toys. Yet here I am collecting like crazy with no plans of stopping. Some of my fondest memories of the 2K3 era are setting my alarm to wake up on Saturday mornings to watch the episodes and I'll never forget seeing Shredder get his head chopped off. I was beyond confused when he stood up and picked his head up haha My GF at the time also recorded episodes for me when I'd miss. Good times!

Check out my TMNT website for news, reviews and more!
http://www.thewhitefootsoldier.com

Instagram: The White Foot Soldier
zaktheneutrino is offline   Reply With Quote