The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Fan Creations > Fan Works Discussion

Notices

Old 07-31-2008, 10:56 PM   #241
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

Page 28 of Turtle Turncoat part 2 is up!

Page 28 of Turtle Turncoat part 2 is up!

Hi there Adam. Yep. I think ol shreddys slowly getting him now... more coming soon.

Hope u enjoyed part 1 OrokoSaki123. Ill try to get part 2 out in a timely fashion! I hope

Laterz all

www.trydowave.com
Tony Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 05:59 AM   #242
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior

loved it! When will part 3 come up
TheUltimateShredhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:53 AM   #243
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

part 3

lol... i don't think ill be doing a part 3. Ill be trying to wrap up everything in part 2. But if the story starts to get a bit squashed and it requires more space then I might do a separate finale, a sort of small part 3. Believe it or not, I only have a few scenes left in my story outline. The thing is they happen to be big scenes, especially the last one.

I definitely don't want it to end like most anime series do where they run out of money or just give up.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:29 AM   #244
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Day View Post
lol... i don't think ill be doing a part 3. Ill be trying to wrap up everything in part 2. But if the story starts to get a bit squashed and it requires more space then I might do a separate finale, a sort of small part 3. Believe it or not, I only have a few scenes left in my story outline. The thing is they happen to be big scenes, especially the last one.

I definitely don't want it to end like most anime series do where they run out of money or just give up.
I recommend a spin-off, or another story not necessarily in continuity with Turtle Turncoat. This is way too good to just disappear. Nothing wrong with milking a brand.

Wow, Baxter must really have something dasterdly up his sleeve.
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:57 AM   #245
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior

That's nothing new But i didn't know he was mean enough to shoot down a guy cold-blooded
Old 08-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #246
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
That's nothing new But i didn't know he was mean enough to shoot down a guy cold-blooded
That, and I never thought of Baxter as a "slow, agonizing death" sort of guy. He certainly seems to be a mad scientist.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #247
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

Baxter

Baxter really is just a side character in this, no mad inventions such as alternate universe portals or knuckleheads. I'm just portraying him as one of shredders goons. What Baxter gets out of this relationship with shredder I never know (in the old series anyway). Hes definitely more fleshed out in the new series. He has his own agenda!

As for him being coldblooded, hes definitely lacking in moral fiber, but hes no where near as cruel and sadistic as say shredder ...

When he shot that bum he was just finishing some business.

Last edited by Tony Day; 08-01-2008 at 01:09 PM.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:05 PM   #248
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

come to think of it...

Hmm, maybe he is abit sadistic, i mean he didnt have to come all the way back to the surface to kill him lol...
Old 08-01-2008, 08:31 PM   #249
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:

Wow, with all the buildup, a sudden conclusion does seem a bit premature. I wouldn't mind a "half-sized" part 3 dedicated solely to the final confrontation and big finale. Here's some storylines I'm hoping to see resolved:

1) Leo and Raph's relationship be it for good or (more likely) ill.
2) Raph's struggle with following the way of Splinter or Shredder. I'm holding out hope for Raph's redemption, but based on what Tony's indicated so far I guessing that might not be the outcome.
3) Raph's relationship with April and Splinter. He promised to look up April again, and never got to tell Splinter bye. Splinter and April seem to be taking his loss the hardest.
4) What is Baxter planning? If he's not building something then what was he talking to Shredder about?
5) Krang and Shredder's feud. Will Shredder finally seek to overthrow Krang or will Krang seek to put Shredder away as dispensible?

Maybe you could try some old-school full page spreads for the big action scene?

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 08-01-2008 at 09:32 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #250
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

Dont worry Adam, ill be dealing with all the points u mentioned (apart from Baxter, he only gets a few more minor scenes - i think). As for the old school one panel shots, lol, u read my mind, I hope to do a lot of them for the destruction thats going to come. I re-read the outline and there does seem to be a few more scenes that I forgot about. So there might well be a Part 3 Finale.

As for the next page, Im awaiting more dialogue from Alan. But I gave him enough time in advance so I should have by Mon or Tues next week.

Laterz
Old 08-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #251
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior

That's really thrillful to hear dude! Hope you and alan keep up with tmnt after the turncoat series to
Old 08-02-2008, 04:01 PM   #252
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrokuSaki123 View Post
That's really thrillful to hear dude! Hope you and alan keep up with tmnt after the turncoat series to
I second the motion. Any chance we'll see a Shredder vs. Splinter confrontation. Lots of bad blood there. It's a story line that I don't think was ever fully realized in the old toon.
Old 08-02-2008, 05:20 PM   #253
soccerstud652
Hench Mutant

Utrom cameo?

Perhaps that may be leading somewhere?!? Or was that a little mix of the universes?
soccerstud652 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:41 PM   #254
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Dont worry Adam, ill be dealing with all the points u mentioned (apart from Baxter, he only gets a few more minor scenes - i think). As for the old school one panel shots, lol, u read my mind, I hope to do a lot of them for the destruction thats going to come. I re-read the outline and there does seem to be a few more scenes that I forgot about. So there might well be a Part 3 Finale.

As for the next page, Im awaiting more dialogue from Alan. But I gave him enough time in advance so I should have by Mon or Tues next week.

Laterz
Argg! I was hoping for an update since it's Tuesday already. Oh well, I can be patient.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:16 PM   #255
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

quick update.... (sorry not for turtle turncoat)

Hi all...
First a few points...
Shredder and splinter will have a confrontation, sort of like in the end of the old toon season one.
As for the Utroms. Sorry, but there will be no more appearances for them, they just made the cameo.

Hi Adam. Dunno if I mentioned it, but were moving yet again. should be finished by the weekend. But don't worry, as soon as my drawing desk is down ill be starting on the page instead of leaving it for months. Promise.

Got the script from Al on Tues, and its given me about another 3 pages worth. Hes working on the rest now...

Anyways, talk soon
Tony
Old 08-07-2008, 11:12 PM   #256
Buffy
Mad Scientist

Can't wait for another update, I love this story

Forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza.
Buffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:09 AM   #257
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Awesome news on the comic (but that stinks about the move ). Oh, and happy birthday, Tony!

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
Old 08-15-2008, 06:36 PM   #258
Tony Day
Stone Warrior

cheers for the birthday wishes Adam.
Just got back online yesterday and we should have the last of the stuff over by the weekend.

Update coming soon
Old 08-15-2008, 07:01 PM   #259
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Wow thats some hard core stuff right there! I'm really enjoying this comic.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:02 AM   #260
TheUltimateShredhead
Stone Warrior

Strongly looking forward to part 3 If it will ever come though

Tags
fan comic