The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 11-09-2019, 05:59 PM   #321
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

I'm about ready to murder the folks running the Gamestop website... I ordered the 5 pack after they cancelled my old order and took the individual ones off their site.

Leo and Raph STILL say awaiting stock, Donnie has said processing for almost a month, and then I get a random notification that Mikey shipped and they charged my whole $260 bucks... I called, waited on hold for over an hour and told them to cancel the order and just charge me for the one they sent because I have since bought the 1st three sets in store since they can't seem to get my order processed. I'll take my chances on not finding Shredder. Fine. They refund me, takes about 4 days to process that, then they charged me again today the full amount AGAIN after only partially refunding me the 1st time and now my order doesn't exist on their website. Not even in the cancelled status. It's just gone. I have all my emails but their customer service is so freaking stupid they can't figure it out and put me on hold after another hour wait. Then I get disconnected. Wait on hold again for an hour and they hang up on me! I am SO ANGRY right now. There are not enough mad faces for this. So now I'm out $310 for one mikey and Alfred figure box until they figure this crap out and I am sitting her just stewing about having to call AGAIN and wait on hold AGAIN to deal with this crap right now... it's annoying enough for them to keep my funds in limbo like this but the 1 to 2 hour wait every time I call to get an idiot on the phone is seriously making me want to go walk into a Ganmestop with a bat and inexplicably beat a random employee to death. I KNOW it's not their fault, I KNOW there's nothing the stores can do with the online, but OMG THE RAGE! THE RAAAAAAGE!!!!

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:07 AM   #322
TMNTFanatic4Life
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverNinja View Post
Nice! Plus yeah, you should be good.

The first set (Leo and Batman) I received through the mail was pristine. Knock on wood that's the case for you!
Yep, got it via ups 2 nights ago and it was in pristine condition!
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 06:43 AM   #323
I Crave Pizza No More
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag0nfeathers View Post
I'm about ready to murder the folks running the Gamestop website... I ordered the 5 pack after they cancelled my old order and took the individual ones off their site.

Leo and Raph STILL say awaiting stock, Donnie has said processing for almost a month, and then I get a random notification that Mikey shipped and they charged my whole $260 bucks... I called, waited on hold for over an hour and told them to cancel the order and just charge me for the one they sent because I have since bought the 1st three sets in store since they can't seem to get my order processed. I'll take my chances on not finding Shredder. Fine. They refund me, takes about 4 days to process that, then they charged me again today the full amount AGAIN after only partially refunding me the 1st time and now my order doesn't exist on their website. Not even in the cancelled status. It's just gone. I have all my emails but their customer service is so freaking stupid they can't figure it out and put me on hold after another hour wait. Then I get disconnected. Wait on hold again for an hour and they hang up on me! I am SO ANGRY right now. There are not enough mad faces for this. So now I'm out $310 for one mikey and Alfred figure box until they figure this crap out and I am sitting her just stewing about having to call AGAIN and wait on hold AGAIN to deal with this crap right now... it's annoying enough for them to keep my funds in limbo like this but the 1 to 2 hour wait every time I call to get an idiot on the phone is seriously making me want to go walk into a Ganmestop with a bat and inexplicably beat a random employee to death. I KNOW it's not their fault, I KNOW there's nothing the stores can do with the online, but OMG THE RAGE! THE RAAAAAAGE!!!!

They did the same thing to me, only I didn't bother trying to call back in because they're incompetent. I'm just going to dispute the order via PayPal and let them sort it out.
I Crave Pizza No More is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 11:59 AM   #324
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Yea well I'm the idiot who did the new one with my bank card after their customer service told me paypal was the reason my order kept getting cancelled

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2019, 12:04 PM   #325
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

got the notification for Michelangelo/Alfred pack but still never received the Donnie/Batgirl set. i bought one in store but discovered my Batgirl had 2 right hands. between GameStop incompetence and the quality control at DC Collectibles im gonna cancel the rest of my preorders
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2019, 10:12 AM   #326
SilverNinja
Foot Soldier

Holy crap, drag0nfeathers! Your situation sounds awful! I really hope everything gets sorted soon with a proper refund and everything. I don't have the time for that sort of headache. Yeesh!

I received my Mikey/Alfred set yesterday. Mine showed up in a much larger box than I'm used to seeing, but I suppose they ran out of the smaller packing box. Luckily it was super protected with lots of bubble wrap, so while GameStop sucks, their shipping dept has been pretty great when things actually ship.
SilverNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 12:56 PM   #327
j3h
Mouser

Pics from before I got the Alfred/Mikey set, so the B:TAS Alfred is standing in in these pics. Iíll post updated/better ones soon.

Edit: why did my first pic get resized (as desired) but my others did not? I donít want to kill the thread with monster images so any help is appreciated

Edit number 2 after helpful post below (thank you): found way to post images as clickable thumbnails. Hope that is better.

Last edited by j3h; 11-15-2019 at 01:28 AM. Reason: Image size fix
j3h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #328
IMJ
Stone Warrior

Try using a free hosting service such as Imgur and then choose a lower resolution from the link options after you upload your giant photo.

Hopefully that should help. -thumb's up-
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action figures, batman, insider ruins thread, mikey, toys