The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-02-2019, 07:12 PM   #101
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
Page 2? I don't understand what you're referring to.
Yeah, you do. Not playing along.
RicksNerdLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:37 PM   #102
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicksNerdLife View Post
Jesus. It is not really a hard concept to figure out. Are you being willfully obtuse here, or what?

They are not going to drop a hint at an exclusive that has already been revealed. This is them announcing their intentions to do the full line.

At the beginning of this thread, I let a scoop out that this was not a one off and they had plans for the full line. People accused me of lying, and/or making that up. Proof is coming out that I'm not.

Was this really that difficult for you to grasp, or again, are you purposefully being clueless?

WTF is this guys deal? lol im not reading 4 pages of little girls bickering...i skimmed it....and I never saw you show anything that proves anything...*shrug* but nice attitude....welcome to drome. pfft

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 07:44 PM   #103
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
WTF is this guys deal? lol im not reading 4 pages of little girls bickering...i skimmed it....and I never saw you show anything that proves anything...*shrug* but nice attitude....welcome to drome. pfft
You are insanely stupid. The picture I JUST showed was DC Collectibles letting everyone know that they were releasing a full line of TMNT/Batman figures. News I scooped almost two months ago.

Fool.

Last edited by RicksNerdLife; 07-02-2019 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:58 PM   #104
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
You are insanely stupid. The picture I JUST showed was DC Collectibles letting everyone know that they were releasing a full line of TMNT/Batman figures. News I scooped almost two months ago.

Fool.

Wow...just wow.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2019, 08:07 PM   #105
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
Wow...just wow.
Well, honestly. You ask questions to things you yourself admit to being too lazy to do research on. Two minutes, and you would have been up to speed. In this very thread, no less.

I do not suffer fools, nor laziness.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:00 PM   #106
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Can finally give full details since this was just announced.

Gamestop exclusive line. Will be 6 inch scaled two packs. Preorders go up on the 8th on Gamestop's site.

Full lineup:

BATMAN VS. TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES RELEASE SCHEDULE:

Aug. 1: Mikey as Batman PX (Previews Exclusive) – $29.99
Sep. 2: Batman and Leo – $49.99
Sep. 2: Robin and Raphael – $49.99
Oct. 1: Batgirl and Donatello – $49.99
Nov. 1: Alfred and Michelangelo – $49.99
Dec. 2: Ra’s Al Ghul and Shredder – $49.99
Old 07-04-2019, 04:44 AM   #107
Freeman
Hench Mutant

Is there any source for this?
Old 07-04-2019, 08:19 AM   #108
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman View Post
Is there any source for this?
You mean aside from me? You need to see it in an official capacity, on an "official site" before you believe anyone?

Sure.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2019/0...ZjcZ78.twitter
Old 07-04-2019, 08:20 AM   #109
Raptor86
Stone Warrior

I hope we will see pictures soon.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:27 AM   #110
_YellowBird_
Random Punk

Hopefully we could preorder these in store with the usual $5 deposit. That’s a lot of coin to drop at once, making the staggered release odd. Also wish we can see them before preorders are live.
_YellowBird_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 08:32 AM   #111
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
You mean aside from me? You need to see it in an official capacity, on an "official site" before you believe anyone?
You know that's how it works, right?
Old 07-04-2019, 08:39 AM   #112
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
You know that's how it works, right?
You know the whole argument throughout this thread, right?

How stupid are you, or how much of a liar do you believe everyone is to think someone would just randomly make that up for sh!ts and giggles?

The issue is on you. I take people at their word. Maybe your cynical ass should learn how to, as well.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:22 AM   #113
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Rick...come on man. Must every question for authenticity be met with more negativity?

Trust but verify isn't just a Reagan era idea.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 10:23 AM   #114
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Ok ok this is enough bickering. Let’s act like we have some maturity.
Stop this argument, it is a waste of time and space.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:03 AM   #115
Freeman
Hench Mutant

I'm really sorry this escalated so quickly

I wanted the source to check if there was anything else to 'see', did not meant to question anyones veracity.

My apologise if I sounded rude or challenging.
Old 07-04-2019, 11:40 AM   #116
drag0nfeathers
Stone Warrior

Well... I was bored at work on the 4th of July and stumbled across this thread thinking there was some major news or something but that was not what I was expecting. Wow. Are there even moderators on this forum anymore?

Thank you to evan2000 for the AWESOME gif! <3
drag0nfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:18 PM   #117
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

No we’re just gonna take the word of some guy with...... wait for it 1,000 subscribers on YouTube. Yeah you’re famous 🙄
Quote:

Sure.

http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2019/0...ZjcZ78.twitter
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:25 PM   #118
RicksNerdLife
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Rick...come on man. Must every question for authenticity be met with more negativity?

Trust but verify isn't just a Reagan era idea.
It is not negativity.

But here is the rub:

I said there would be a full line. I was questioned, and essentially called a liar. News comes out that it's happening. Not one apology, or even "Hey. He was right".

Fine. Whatever. I guess I shouldn't expect that from the lot of you. Especially with how I've seen you treat members in the past that aren't part of your little clique.

Latin King makes up some bullsh!t about there being a NYCC NECA Turtles in Time set. Talking totally out of his ass. I say that's incorrect, that's not the news that I was given. I get questioned some more. He attempts to start a petition to get me BANNED. lol, I mean...come on.

News comes out that there will only be two NYCC Exclusive sets, neither of which are what he claims. Just like I said.

Not an apology or "Hey, he's right".

You say you want sources. I tell you that I can't give out sources. I tell you to check out my YouTube channel to see my track record, which is spotless in its accuracy if you want proof of my claims. None of you do that.

I've broken so many God damned scoops that have all turned out to be 1000% correct, only to come here and be called a liar when it would take 5 minutes for any one of you to do the research into my channel and my history into these sorts of things.

You don't grasp how frustrating that is?

You'd rather sit here, cast aspersions, question, call a guy a liar...and here again, I share some cool info that can be backed up. But nope I need to share my sources because, after two-three times of being accurate with my scoops JUST HERE ALONE ...my word apparently is no good.

That is insanely, infuriatingly exasperating. At what point will any of you say "Hey, he's not steered us wrong yet, maybe we should just believe him"?

Or, should I just move on and keep my scoops to myself? Because I don't NEED to share anything with you. I choose to because I think it would be cool stuff for fellow Turtles fans to know. You want to be assholes about it, I have no issues taking my stuff elsewhere. I don't have to use this site.

I've got plenty of followers who know that I don't BS, and tell the truth at every turn. They know what I'm about. I can stick to them like I have the past, and be completely fine. You are all completely unnecessary and unneeded.

Last edited by RicksNerdLife; 07-04-2019 at 12:33 PM.
Old 07-04-2019, 12:34 PM   #119
EddieNES
Stone Warrior

Quote:
It is not negativity.

But here is the rub:

I said there would be a full line. I was questioned, and essentially called a liar. News comes out that it's happening. Not one apology, or even "Hey. He was right".

Fine. Whatever. I guess I shouldn't expect that from the lot of you. Especially with how I've seen you treat members in the past that aren't part of your little clique.

Latin King makes up some bullsh!t about there being a NYCC NECA Turtles in Time set. Talking totally out of his ass. I say that's incorrect, that's not the news that I was given. I get questioned some more. He attempts to start a petition to get me BANNED. lol, I mean...come on.

News comes out that there will only be two NYCC Exclusive sets, neither of which are what he claims. Just like I said.

Not an apology or "Hey, he's right".

You say you want sources. I tell you that I can't give out sources. I tell you to check out my YouTube channel to see my track record, which is spotless in its accuracy if you want proof of my claims. None of you do that.

I've broken so many God damned scoops that have all turned out to be 1000% correct, only to come here and be called a liar when it would take 5 minutes for any one of you to do the research into my channel and my history into these sorts of things.

You don't grasp how frustrating that is?

You'd rather sit here, cast aspersions, question, call a guy a liar...and here again, I share some cool info that can be backed up. But nope I need to share my sources because, after two-three times of being accurate with my scoops JUST HERE ALONE ...my word apparently is no good.

That is insanely, infuriatingly exasperating. At what point will any of you say "Hey, he's not steered us wrong yet, maybe we should just believe him"?

Or, should I just move on and keep my scoops to myself? Because I don't NEED to share anything with you. I choose to because I think it would be cool stuff for fellow Turtles fans to know. You want to be assholes about it, I have no issues taking my stuff elsewhere. I don't have to use this site.

I've got plenty of followers who know that I don't BS, and tell the truth at every turn. They know what I'm about. I can stick to them like I have the past, and be completely fine. You are all completely unnecessary and unneeded.
Move on. We can get the info without you.
EddieNES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 12:39 PM   #120
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Rick, get some mental health support. I've never seen someone obsess so much over a few forum posters not believing their 'scoops.' You've got issues. If the price for the early info is to have to deal with such an attitude, we can do without it. Press releases come soon enough.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action figures, batman, insider ruins thread, mikey, toys