The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-27-2019, 02:23 AM   #21
Wingnut82
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle1237 View Post
I am in American, and the series did get a dvd release, but you have to track them down in vols lol. But yeah there all there. Rise of the Turtles, Enter the Shredder, ete. I need a check list just for the order of the show lol.
I think this is the full DVD volume releases minus Half Shell Heroes episode dvd. Rise of the Turtles, Enter the Shredder, Ultimate Showdown, Mutagen Mayhem, The Good The Bad and Casey Jones, Showdown in Dimension X, Retreat!, Return to NYC!, Revenge!, Beyond the Known Universe, Earth's Last Stand, Super Shredder, Wanted Bebop & Rocksteady, The Final Chapters.

Would love if they collected all in a blu-ray box set with maybe some extra features like intro for each episode from Ciro Nieli or something like that!!
Old 09-29-2019, 11:00 AM   #22
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut82 View Post
I think this is the full DVD volume releases minus Half Shell Heroes episode dvd.
All DVD releases in correct order are here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenag...video_releases
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 02:26 AM   #23
FifthTurtles81
Random Punk

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Original TMNT Cartoon Fan View Post
Has Season 5 of the Nickelodeon Cartoon still not been released to DVD in Region 2, or what? I've no personal interest in buying them, but I just would like to know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teenag...es)#Home_media
Yes! You can get a complete 4 disc set but only in Italy for some reason? I got one from a seller on Ebay and all discs are region 2 with the standard Paramount languge selection menu at the start of the disc, so they play perfectly. As far as the UK releases go, all the episodes from the Cult Of Shredder arc, the Usagi/Samurai episodes and the Wasteland special episodes are not available in the UK at all. You can only pick up the Monsters and Mutants and Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady volumes. No idea why.
FifthTurtles81 is offline   Reply With Quote