The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > Announcement Forums > The Technodrome News

Notices

Old 04-03-2010, 08:26 PM   #1
Krang
Admin and Sega Guru

New Cards, April Fools

Today, I added six new sets of TMNT cards! The new sets are the packet version of TMNT series 1, the collector box version of TMNT movie 1, a set of picture cards from the UK, two sets of 2007 movie cards from Argentina, and a set of 2K3 cards from Spain. Be sure to check them out in the Cards section under Information. Thanks to saiyan_monkey and Luzmagica for sending them in!

Also, if you happened to notice a fake "Moderator Lounge" on our forums last Thursday, that was our April Fool's joke this year. For those of you who missed it, clicking the links in the fake section would randomly lead you to one of nine YouTube videos chosen by Shredder and me. Hope you enjoyed it, and feel free to discuss which videos you saw in this thread.

"My motherboard's microchips are chomping at the... 'bit'. A little computer humor." --Krang, Welcome Back, Polarisoids
Krang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2010, 08:55 PM   #2
Powder
So tired of this place

I got mario losing a life! Very creative! I knew it was gonna be an april fools day prank but surely didn't expect that. I was greatful not to have been rickroll'd. +100 points for being different!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #3
Luzmagica
A Magic Light Dudette!

You are welcome!!!... Thanks to you for show them!! Im very proud and happy to leave a small collaboration for all Fans!!...