The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-31-2020, 10:22 PM   #81
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmaga123 View Post
omfg you have got to be kidding me look scalpers trying to sell this for double on ebay already and you can get them for retail this whole week lmfao what a joke! https://www.ebay.com/itm/184383174706
lmfao.....
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 10:59 AM   #82
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
Omfg you have got to be kidding me look scalpers trying to sell this for double on eBay already and you can get them for retail this whole week LMFAO what a joke! https://www.ebay.com/itm/184383174706

BWHAHAHA at least they count as sales at NECA

You know technically you can report the seller since its longer than 30 days to deliver the product (which is against eBay policy). You can even show reference to NECAs site where it shows November delivery.

My animosity has run out...personal stuff at home.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 10:39 PM   #83
DonnieLaForge
Stone Warrior

Dear NECA and entire toy industry,

I know you won't read this. You've always cared less about me than I care about you. But I need to try and make you understand how I feel.

It used to be fun to chase you around town. Cat and mouse. Made it even sweeter whenever I managed to grab you and bring you home.

But I'm getting old. Almost the big 4-Oh. I'm ready to settle down. I just want to come home to you every night and know you'll have something ready for me on the table. You know I'm always buying what you're selling, bae. I want the whole cow.

So please, think of all I've done for you over the years and stop flirting with all those bad boy douche canoes who just want to take advantage of you. Let's go steady. I want to commit to each other and take this to the next level.

Yours truly,
DonnieLaForge
DonnieLaForge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 11:34 AM   #84
AquaParade
Banned

Anyone know where to find promo/discount codes for the neca store? Sometimes you can find them for first time orders.
AquaParade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:09 PM   #85
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaParade View Post
Anyone know where to find promo/discount codes for the neca store? Sometimes you can find them for first time orders.
I do not but I'd think if there were any codes to be found they'd probably disable them for any of the new hot items.
mikey see is offline   Reply With Quote